You deserve a reason💙

**THIS ISNT AN UPDATE**

TW/CW BABY LOSS

Chapter 13 will be the chapter Jordan finally has this baby.

However, I cannot write this chapter yet and this is me explaining why.

Most will say this is a taboo subject but 1 in 8 will suffer with this. This is kinda the perfect plot to be mentioning what I went through. So here it is.

On 21st March 2022 I went for an ultrasound of my own. I was 22 weeks pregnant. They told me my baby boy had no heart beat.

At some point between the 7th March and the 21st my baby boys heart had stopped beating.

I took it really hard and was very ill for 2 days.

On the 23rd March, I went into hospital to be induced. They told me it'd be 24 to 36 hours before my labour even started.

My labour started around 6pm the same day.

On 24th March at 5.12am, my baby boy was born sleeping. He was 270g (not 207 like I thought initially) which is roughly 9.5 ounces I believe.

He was absolutely perfect and tiny.

We called him Sam.

So the last 2 weeks have been difficult, I'm going through grief whilst battling some very intrusive thoughts.

I'm not telling you this because I want you to feel sorry for me. I'm telling you this because you deserve a reason for my absence and honestly, telling a bunch of strangers here is somewhat helping me come to terms with everything.

I will do my best to continue writing but as my feelings are so raw at the moment, it wouldn't be in my best interest to try and write a chapter where a character gives birth and gets to keep her baby at the end of it.

I will write it at some point but today isn't that day.

I hope to update soon though.

I love you all for supporting me and thank you for your patience.

Amber x