Dub4Dub {Sharife}

-

"wake up nigga"

"can i help"

"it's yo dub year"

"so?"

"so i got us a dub to set it off"

sharife lifted his head up from his pillow, seeing his best friend smiling holding a dub and 2 gars in her hands.

he checked the time, seeing 12:03 am on his phone.

"you deadass-"

"bruh come on. i had to get to you before coop" she said, rolling her eyes slightly.

sharife sat up, chuckling softly at her previous words.

ever since sharife had gotten his own apartment, his father made it a mission to come over as much as possible.

he got up, going to freshen up, knowing he wouldn't be back home anytime soon.

ding!

"check that for me. it's probably him now" sharife said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

y/n picked up his phone, clicking the screen.

478-929-6293
happy birthday baby! 💕💕

"say twin?"

"what y/n"

"okay bitch and who isssss 478-929-"

"miya"

"she said happy birthday baby with a exclamation mark and 2 pink swirly hearts"

"okay"

"okay"

"come on" he said, slipping his feet into his yeezy slides.

"change em. right now. and not into the uggs"

he rolled his eyes, expecting this reaction from her. she swore up and down he wore the 2 pair of shoes wayyyy too much. 

and he does.

he slid on his dior's before opening the door, allowing her to walk out first.

"preciate it gangsta" she said, walking out of his room.

they got to the front door before he grabbed her arm, stopping her from walking out.

"wait what's this?" he asked, making her remember.

"oh shit, don't look at it till you get back"

he nodded, eyeing the bag suspiciously before opening the door for her.

"mine or yours"

"doesn't matter"

he nodded, pulling his keys out of his pocket and locking his door as they walked to the entrance of the apartment complex.

"this shit nice fr"

"i know. youn even come stay with me but it's aight though"

"i be busy"

"it's cool"

"if you wanted me to move in you could've said that"

he shrugged, smiling lightly as they reached his car.

"coop showed out when he got this yo" y/n said, admiring the range rover he had gotten weeks prior.

"on God he did" Sharife said, smiling as he got in.

he still couldn't believe it himself.

"so what's the move for today?" y/n asked as she began rolling up.