Hate {Mikey Williams}

Y/N

"How you gon be my best friend and basically help this nigga fuck my life up!"

"Woah there, you doing that shit on your own dumbass"

"Explain how"

"Telling your supporters to kill themselves?"

"That meant-"

"Mikey nobody's saying that shit to say keep your soul."

"Still"

"It's just crazy how you doing all this over a girl"

"She's MY girl"

"And??? A girl"

"Y/N you need to chill. Yeen gon get on her like that"

"Oh for real?"

"Yes for real"

"But when she talk out the side of her neck to me its aight, right?"

He sighed and ran his hands down his face.

"I'll slap the shit out both of y'all"

"Who the fuck is yall? Yeen gon touch me or my girl and that's that"

Then his doorbell rang.

He went downstairs and came back up with the pedophile herself.

"So you speaking on my name?" She asked as she walked in.

"I did. And what about it?"

"I'll mop the floor wit you small a-"

"Do it."

"What?"

"Do it. Mop the floor with me."

She furrowed her eyebrows at me and Mikey facepalmed himself.

"Yeah that's what I thought bitch"

"Yooooo" Mikey said, looking at me.

"And I said what the fuck I said. She ain't gon do shit about it" I said and she rolled her eyes, sitting on the bed.

"Why you at my man house?"

"Your boy* and why you at my best friend house?"

"You sure he your best friend?"

"You sure you not a pedo-"

"Y/N!" Mikey interfered again.

"You must wanna be in my position or sum?"

"The way they doing you, girl no you can keep that"

"If you want Mikey, just say that"

"I want money"

I saw Mikey facepalm himself again.

"Girl whatever"

"Deja ion know why you came in here starting with me. One 911 call and you done"

"Y/N bruh stop" Mikey said, looking serious.

"Lemme keep it a band, only reason ian said shit ABOUT YOU is because I love that nigga right there with my whole fucking heart. And if you make him happy then that's that, I'm happy if he is. But yeen gon keep talking out the side of ya neck to me. Bitch do YOU wanna be ME? Is that why you got this random hatred fa me?" I said, pointing to Mikey before dropping my arm

She started to say sum but I wasn't finished.

"And you, Michael? Humble yourself. Especially towards your fans and the people who support you and help you with everything you do. One day you gon say the wrong this and all that shit gon be gone. The fans, the screams, the following, allat. Be grateful you have it and don't take it for granted. Cause your first straw was that "report all my fanpages" remember that? Yeah, they was dm'ing me asking wtf you was on. Then that kys- bro deadass I LIED for you and said that's something Youngboy taught you and hell ion even know if they believed that shit. People deadass was finna start following you, reporting you, allat. I'm telling you Mikey. I love you with everything in me and I'd hate to see your career go downhill because of your pride, okay?" I said and he nodded, hugging my waist.

"Girl shut the fu-"

Then I punched her. She fell back and I went down with her, hitting and scratching her some more.

Mikey grabbed me, pulling me back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said to him, before laughing.

She got up off the ground with a busted nose and lip and a scratched eye.

"Damn that's crazy. Why yeen mop the floor with me?"

"You caught me off guard"

"Aight, I'll give you that cs I kinda did," I started while laughing, "But do it now"

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Ian finna fight you"

"I'm already known"

"I fucking hate you"

"Girl I hate me too"

anyways , y'all been hearing about this stuff w deja, mikey, and randy ? LMFAOOOO