Insecurities

Josh: Josh's biggest insecurity is his lips. He always sees what people say about them and no matter how many times you tell him they're perfect, he just doesn't see it. It's one of the times where he listens to people and actually care about what they think.

Sharife: Sharife's biggest insecurity is his nose. He feels as if it's too big. It's also an example of him choosing to believe what other people think.

Jalen: Jalen's insecurity is his voice. He feels like it's wayyy too soft. He thinks you'll leave him because of it, due to the fact that most girls like guys with deep voices. You always tell him you don't care about it, but it bugs him a lot.

Omar: His height. He feels as if all the height genes just skipped over him. He thinks that's the reason he's not claimed as good as his brother.

BJ: BJ doesn't like how skinny he is. He thinks he needs to gain more weight/ add more muscle to himself, which you can agree with.

RJ: His hairline. That's all I can say.

Bronny: His fame. He doesn't know who to trust because of it and he can't have a lot of people over his house , he has to have security with him , etc etc.

Mikey: His braces. That's it. That's the answer😭

okay so , lmk who all y'all wanna see- these just the first ones to come to my mind😭 anyways , more imagines coming soon 💞