How they knew they were in love

Josh: He knew he was in love when you met his family for the first time. They immediately were attracted to your sense of humor, and your personality. Woo even tried to spit game at you at first.

Sharife: Sharife knew he was in love when you answered his facetime call at 3 in the morning asking if he was okay. Which he was, he just couldn't sleep💀

Dior: Dior knee he was in love when you were by his side after his grandma died, when he was going through some stuff with his friends, etc. It proved you were down for him and he knew he was 100% down for you too.

Jalen: Jalen knew he was in love when you didn't want a shout out from him. It proved that you didn't care about his stats and followers and you liked him for him, not for his popularity.

Rj: He knew he was in love when you stayed with him, even after he made his decision to play across the world. He figured you would get mad but after your speech about how you love him and you guys would work that out, he decided he was in love fasho .

Bronny: After all that.. stuff went down about him commenting on other girls posts, instead of going off and breaking up with him like he thought you would, you actually sat down and talked with him about it.

Bj: Bj knew he was in love when after they went to China, you always answered his calls. No matter what time it was over here or over there. And you always asked him if he was okay, if his teammates were okay, etc.

Omar: He knew he was in love when you defended his name... (Hush pt 2 tease🌚). Not going in detail but... 😙

Amari: Amari knew he was in love when you started treating his sister like your own. He loved the way you guys bonded and had "girl talks" as she liked to call them where she asks you "big girl questions"