F**K Tha Police {Shaqir O'Neal}

Y/N

Me, Shaqir, Mimi, Myles, and Shareef were in the car on our way back from getting food.

Tupac's "All Eyez On Me" played through the speakers as we bumped the music. It was all jokes and laughs until we heard the sirens. Me and Mimi were in the front seats and we looked at each other weirdly. We haven't done anything wrong. She pulled the car over and everyone put their hands out the windows. We saw 2 white officers get out their cars and the fear in the car was inevitable.

"License and registration." The cop told Mimi. She moved her hands and he cocked his gun.

"HURRY UP" He yelled.

Mimi hurriedly grabbed her license and stuff.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE CAR RIGHT NOW! HANDS ON THE CAR"

We all scurried out the car and did as he said. Shaqir was across from me. He leaned his head up and smiled at me, and then 3 shots rang out.

"I SAID BE FUCKING STILL! BE STILL!" The cop yelled at a bloody Shaqir. I screamed, wanting to get up seeing Shareef already did, but he was now pinned down to the ground by another cop. Tears escaped all of our eyes as the cop called for backup.

"CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE" I yelled at him.

"LADY SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT"

Fuck it.

I grabbed my phone, dialing 911.

"HEY!" He pulled his gun out again as Myles dove for it, successfully grabbing it.

"Yes, I need an ambulance on Werther Street, across from the Library." I rushed and said.

The lady told me they'd be on the way.

I called Shaunie and told her what happened and she's on her way.

I ran across the car, not giving a damn about those cops until I heard this.

"Fucking niggers" He said, spitting on Shareef who was pinned down.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled, breaking out of the hold and running up on the officer.

"Reef!" Mimi yelled, "It's not worth it!"

I was on the ground cradling Shaqir. I grabbed my hoodie out of the car before switching my shirt for my hoodie and wrapping my shirt around Qir, with tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my hand weakly, bringing it to his mouth, kissing it.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Come on, keep breathing for me please." I said, tying the shirt around his torso, making sure to put pressure on it.

Soon, everyone was around us, crying, screaming, etc.

Then, Shaunie, Shaq, Keyonna, and the ambulance pulled up. I gave Shaqir a kiss before letting the EMS do their job. I cried hard, thinking of the events that just happened.

"W-What happened," Shaunie asked, through tears.

"T-The p-" I stuttered, crying hard. She grabbed me, pulling me into a hug as Myles explained.

"We got stopped by the cops and he told all of us to get out. Apparently Shaqir moved while we were up against the car and... the cop shot 3 times."

I could see the tears running down his face. Shaq pulled everyone into a group hug.

"W-Where are the cops? Are you fucking serious? DId they shoot my fucking kid and LEAVE?"

"I-I got a video." I said, gaining my strength to speak back.

"Send it to me." Shaunie said.

I did as told and we all rode to the hospital.

When we got there, we asked the front desk lady what room he was in, but she told us he was in intensive care, meaning we can't go see him.

My nerves were horrible waiting for them to update us. Josh, Woo, and Me'Arah met us there also. After a few hours, we heard "O'Neal family?" We all stood up, running over to her.

"What's going on? Is my baby okay?" Shaunie asked, up in this lady face. Shaq grabbed her back a little before hugging her.

"Well, he's actually doing great. Whoever tied the shirt around him should definitely go to med school, it actually saved his life and prevented a lot of blood loss. You all may visit him in room 310 now." She said with a smile before walking away.

I could feel the relief from everyone.

"Who tied the shirt?" Keyonna asked.

"Y/N did. You know she's in a nursing class" Shareef answered.

Shaunie and Shaq gave me the biggest hugs.

"Thank you so much," Shaunie said, grabbing my hands.

"Of course," I said back before we all went to his room.

We talked with him for a bit before everyone left.

"Y/N you can stay the night if you want." Shaunie said.

"Oh, I'm sure one of you would like to-"

"You got this one Y/N," Me'Arah said, smiling at me.

We all exchanged hugs and goodbyes before they walked out.

I sat down by Shaqir before the tears came again.

"Don't cry, babe. I'm alive. We're all alive. That's all that matters."

"I was so scared Qir I-"

"Shhh I know," He said, leaning his head on my chest.

"I love you."

"I love you more," He responded, giving me a kiss.

"You know what this means right?" He asked, grinning.

Only Shaqir O'Neal laughs in a serious situation like this.

"What?" I asked, trying to think of anything that could even be near funny in this situation.

"Fuck The Police," He said. "I'm on my NWA type shit."

I giggled at that.

"Shut up, I'm just glad you're okay."

"Forever."

I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

Idk guys, this one came to me in a dream- but it was Omar but I didn't wanna suffocate y'all with Omar cause I know I will... Anyways, yeah here's this one.

Next, I'm doing Noah, Josh, and I was wondering if y'all would okay with me doing female basketball players? LIke nothing weird but just- I'll drop one to let y'all see what I'm talking about. 😭

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this one.😗💕