Problems {Josh Christopher}

"Well I don't get it so can we just leave it alone" Josh said sliding his hands down his face
"No! See you always do this shit Joshua! You just like to leave shit alone-"
"BECAUSE WHY ARGUE ABOUT IT IF I DONT GET IT Y/N DAMN!"
"DONT CUT ME OFF! Joshua this needs to be talked about. You can't just run away from our problems!"
"I'm not running away from shit. I'm trying to mediate it."
"THIS ISNT MEDIATING! THIS IS TOXIC!"
He looked at me sideways
"How the fuck is this toxic? All couples get into arguments. Why would we be that exception?" He asked calmly
"It just is. Maybe we should-"
"Bro no. Fuck out my face. We not breaking up." He said shaking his head
"That's not what I was finna say dumbass! See you always assuming shit! This is the problem!"
"IM ALWAYS ASSUMING??? YOU ASSUME MORE THAN ASSUME ASSUMES!"
"This is why I can't take you serious. You think everything's a damn joke." I said getting my purse, about to leave only to be pulled back.
"You not going no fucking where" He said getting frustrated
"You don't tell me what to fucking do!" I said trying to get out of his hold
He grabbed me, picking me up and putting me on the bed.
"You can't just leave every time we get into an argument Y/N." He said looking me in my eye
I broke the eye contact, rolling my eyes
"If I can't leave then you can't try to drop it."
He huffed "For what though ? If one of us gon get mad when we talk about it why talk about it?"
"Because communication is key!"
"Watch your tone. I'm not yelling at you so you can't yell at me."
"I do what I fucking want."
He rose an eyebrow.
"You know what Y/N? I'm done. If you always wanna argue ain't no point of us being together."
My heart broke at that statement.
"H-Huh? No... Josh"
He slid his hands down his face
"All you wanna do is argue! I get it, it's these lil girls commenting under my posts and I'm always gone but baby you know ain out doing you wrong. How long we been rockin?"
"2 years..."
"Exactly. Why the fuck would I throw away 2 years with the love of my life for a hoe who tryna get some free clout?
I was quiet, looking down. He grabbed my chin making me look up at him.
"We need to get it together, together okay baby? I need you to trust me more aight? I promise i'm not out here doing you dirty. I'm just doing my passion. When I'm outta town I 100 percent guarantee you it's basketball only. No females none of that. Ain even associate with the female players at the SLAM summer classic."
I nodded, hugging his torso
"I love you."
"I love you too" He said holding me tighter.