Nasty 19! 2 {Omar Cooper}

(Same day, same events sorta, different people)

Kira and I walked into the party and it was set up perfectly. Just how we left it. I'm glad they didn't do anything to fuck it up cause ooo I would've been so pissed. We talked to Kindall and Omar for a bit before going to find the boys. Then, we stopped to talk to Te'a and Mia for a few minutes before finishing our adventure on finding them. Soon, I saw them coming over to us and I smiled wide. As they got closer, I saw a smile form on Omar's face which just made me smile even bigger.

He picked me up, kissing me as I kissed back. I saw a flash go off and I saw Te'a scurrying off. We laughed at that as he put me down.

"You look beautiful," He said, pulling me into him.

"Thank you... you look mighty fine too," I said, biting my lip nervously. We've been together for 2 years and he still makes me nervous.

"You wanna come over here with me and the guys?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I looked up at him, nodding. We walked over there and everyone stopped talking to acknowledge me.

"WELL WELL WELL" Kyree said.

"Shut uppp" I said, laughing.

"You look grown. NEXT" Jalen said, looking dead serious.

"Don't she?" I heard Omar say.

"She really does. You're only 18 Niya." BJ said.

"Calm it down." Isaac chimed in.

"Thanks for adding your unwanted inputs," I said sitting back taking a sip of my sprite.

"My input is always wanted," Jalen said as his bitch sorta mugged me. Ion know why she got a problem with me, ain never even met the bitch in person but go awf.

"Anyways, hi Luv. You look gorgeous." Nikki said.

"Thank you! You look stunning." I said as we smiled at each other.

Nikki my bitchhhhh for real. I really fw her heavy.

A few minutes later, Nikki announced she had to leave since her first day at work would be tomorrow. I stood up and gave her xo's before she left. Right after that, Sharife and Kira came and sat down. They all greeted her... especially BJ and Josh's annoying asses lmao.Soon, Sharife and Omar became infatuated with what the guys were talking about and joined the conversation as me and Kira had our own on the side.

"This shit looks nice as hell," I said, looking around.

"Don't it? I'm surprised nobody fucked it up." She looked at me and I already knew she was talking about their dad, Omar. We both busted out laughing at that and then began to talk about some other stuff until I noticed Sharife's hand sliding on her thigh. Mhm, its time for me to mind my business now.

I began looking around and speaking to people who walked by until Omar stepped up to the mic.

"Alright! May I have everyone's attention?" Never heard this dude talk that proper since I've been knowing him. So 4 years.

"I just wanna thank all of you for coming out tonight to celebrate 19 years of life for my boys, Omar and Sharife."

Omar pulled me closer to him and I pinched his cheeks, just to annoy him. He lightly smacked my hand away from him and kissed it as the music began playing again.

"You having fun?" I asked him, having to lean closer to his ear due to the volume of noise in the room.

"Yeah. Thanks mamas."

"You're welcome." I responded as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Soon, I felt a tap on my shoulder.