Nasty 19! {Sharife Cooper}

(Kira=Sharife; Kaniya=Omar)

June 11th, 8:17 PM

Kira
"We got everything, right?" I asked Kaniya, putting on my shoes.

"Yeah." She responded, grabbing her clutch.

I nodded as I grabbed my little purse also, putting things important for tonight in it. Tonight is our babies Nasty 19th birthday party. We walked out the door, going to our separate cars cause Lord knows what's gonna happen tonight.

We met up at the Cooper's residence. It was almost time for the party to start and there were a LOT of cars there already. We pulled around back because you know... VIP shit only round here. We got out of our cars, making our way into the house.

When we stepped in, we were blown away with how clean they got it to be. It looks soo nice. It's basketball themed and there are number 2's everywhere on the walls and stuff. The snack bars (all 3) are perfect, just like I left them. One says "Slam Dunk", another says "TEAM", and the last one says "Slam Dunk" with a basketball in between the Slam and the Dunk.

Me and Niya put our gifts on the gift table that reads "SHARIFE AND OMAR'S NASTY 19". Speaking of them, where even are they? We walked around for a bit, speaking to people before we saw Kindall and Omar.

"Hey guys!" We said, nearing them.

"Hi my loves" Kindall said, kissing us both on the cheek and Omar gave us a "wassup" and a hug.

"Thank you guys so much for helping us with this. If you didn't it would've never gotten done." Kindall said, glaring over at Omar.

We laughed before Kaniya asked where Omar and Sharife are.

"Oh, they're over there." Omar pointed across the room where we did indeed see both of them with some friends.

"Okay, thanks. See you guys" We said and we walked off.

On our way over there, we ran into Te'a and Imani. We spoke to them for a few minutes before continuing our journey over to the boys. Once we got close enough to see them, I saw Sharife look over at me and lick his lips before saying something to Omar and his boys. He and Omar made their way over to us. I saw the smile on my baby's face and fell in love all over again. I reached out for a hug and he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me into him. I inhaled his scent and my eyes rolled back from how good he smelled.

"Happy birthday baby!" I exclaimed when we pulled away.

"Thanks ma." He said back before looking me up and down. By now I had noticed Kaniya and Omar disappear.

"You look good" I said, biting my lip feeling my hormones rage. Damn my man fine.

"Me? Look at you..." He trailed off. "Gimme a 360"

 "Gimme a 360"