Yoonmin

oh i'm tryin' i'm tryin' (not to think about you)

Author: HereIGoAgain

Fandom: BTS 

Top: Yoongi

Words: 78515

Tags: #DancerJimin, #CuteJimin, #JiminIsWhipped, #VminkookAreBestFriends, #ShyJimin, #JiminIsASweetheart, #GrumpyYoongi, #YoongiIsALittleShit, #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, ##EventualSmut, #MinorJikook, #MinorTaekook, #YoonminCentric, #RecreationalDrugUse, #Alcohol, #BlowJobs, #COmeShot, #LacePanties, #Jealousy, #Rimming, #AnalSex, #Fluff/Smut, #TopYoongi, #BottomJimin, #HairPulling, #Jimin'sPOV

Summary:

The first clear thought that flitted through Jimin's head was beautiful. Min Yoongi was beautiful, with skin white as sugar, eyes dark glinting crescents, lips pink and bowed, and the cutest button nose Jimin had ever seen. He was wearing a black hoodie, the hood rucked up against the back of his bleach blonde hair, sleeves of the sweater covering everything except his fingertips.

The second thought was crap, he hates me.

_

Jimin is trying to figure out how to stop having a crush, with little success. Probably because he's not trying all that hard.

(or, in which Jimin is paired with grumpy, upperclassman Min Yoongi, whom he maybe definitely likes a lot more than is appropriate for a platonic class partnership)

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13129182/chapters/30034515

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

Dedicated to: AlicenHime. I did not read this fic, but I did go through the comments and such. I hope you like it. 

Thank you so much for 1K reads. It means so much that you guys enjoy my recs. I love you guys. Thank you again for all the love and support.