Taegi

northern rainfall

northern rainfall

Author: aileron

Fandom: BTS

Top: N/A

Words:  12,309

Tags: #CanonCompliant, #Cuddling/Snuggling, #MutualPining, #HoldingHands, #Kissing, #SnowballFight

Summary:

Despite his amazing ability to write angry and sad and wistful and happy lyrics, Yoongi is pretty bad at expressing himself verbally when it comes to the emotions he keeps close to his heart. Taehyung has learned, over the years, to read Yoongi's minuscule shifts of expression, to decipher small gestures, and he knows without a shadow of a doubt that right now Yoongi needs to be hugged. Yoongi would never say it out loud, but to Taehyung he's broadcasting his request louder than words.

-
or: BTS goes to Helsinki for a photoshoot, and the thing between Taehyung and Yoongi that has gone silent and unacknowledged for a long time finally reaches critical mass.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22133137

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to request any kind of story you want. 😄😄Either in the comments or in private.

I love a story with a good beginning. You know what I love more? a story with a good beginning AND THE BEST PLOT AND ENDING. I thought it was so good in the beginning and it just kept getting better.

ALSO I got exams in 8 days so recs will be on pause(probably). You guys can still request stuff tho..