~ Chapter 23 ~

Y/n pov

I went silent after that and just looking down holding my tears. It's the first time he yelled at me. To be honest he's looking so scary now. He suddenly stand up making me too. Then he dragged me to his room by my wrist. He's holding my wrist too tight that I think it's gonna leave marks.

Y/n : Jungkook let me go... it's hurt

I speak slowly while trying to endure the pain. He lock the door and let go of my wrist. I immediately massage my wrist looking down. It really leave a marks....

Jungkook : Listen here! Don't you dare raise your voice at me! You're not gonna leave this mansion until I said so! Don't ever talk back to everything I said! Obey everything I said or face the consequences. I think I'm being too nice to you right? You can sit on his lap and kiss him like nothing happened but why not me?!! You didn't push him like you push me! You let other guy touch what's mine! Still I'm being soft towards you cause I don't want you to be scared. But I think you don't like me being soft right baby?

I'm too scared now I'm just holding my tears looking down. But how does he know about that night? He never yelled or hurt me before. Why is he like this? He looks so scary when he's mad...He said that while walking towards me. I stepped back till my knees hit the couch and I fall down on the couch with him hovering over me. He places his hands beside my head completely trapping me with his big arms. His piercing gaze didn't help either. My breath hitch when he whispered in my ear as he licked my earlobe.

Jungkook : Time for the punishment babygirl

Y/n : J-Jungkook...wh-at are yo-

Jungkook : Shh you speak too much...just enjoy the punishment...that way it won't be too hard for you right?

He places his index finger on my lips indicating me to shut up. What does he mean? What punishment is he gonna give me? His hand grab the back of my neck pulling me closer his face. Then he smashed his lips on mine. His other hand touching my curves. He bite my lower lip causing me to gasp giving him a chance to enter his tongue. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. I push his shoulder only to get my hand pinned to the couch.

He broke the kiss and stared at my teary eyes. Then he suck my neck and collarbone. A little moan escaped my mouth as he suck on my sweet spot. He smirk and continue suck that spot leaving dark hickeys. He peck the marks and said

Jungkook : Now you have my marks. My art looks pretty on you

Y/n : Why...are you like this jungkook

Jungkook : It's not that bad baby. You love it right?

Y/n : No! I don't want to do this. Can you please give me my phone back?

Jungkook : Why? So you can call that Taehyun? Do you like him? Remember this princess you are mine. Your punishment will be very hard if you keep talking about him. But don't worry I won't do it now. I'll make our wedding night special

He whispered the last part in my ear. My eyes widened as I push him and stand in front of him.

Y/n : Wh-at wedding?

Jungkook : Our wedding baby. You're going to marry me in a few days

Y/n : N-no! Jungkook please don't do this I beg you please

Jungkook : Don't waste your tears I won't change my mind. I have work now I'll come back in the evening okay

He peck my lips and went out of the room. I dropped on my knees and crying so hard. Why is this happening to me? I came here to study at Seoul but now I can't go to college anymore?....

Jungkook pov

I don't want to rush things but I have to make her mine fast. I have everything ready and the wedding will be three days from now. I know I have effects on her so I don't think it'll be that hard to make her fall for me.

I want to go back home when suddenly namjoon hyung call saying that one of our enemy attacked his company. So I hurriedly went there. On my way I called one of the maid.

Jungkook : Where is y/n? What is she doing?

Maid : Sir miss y/n didn't come out of the room since you left. I tried knocked on the door but didn't get any answers. The doors is locked too

Jungkook : Take spare keys in the drawer at my office. Make dinner for her and make sure she eat it. I'll come back late today 

Maid : Ok sir

Y/n pov

I sit on the bed not knowing what to do. My eyes are puffy because of too much crying. Suddenly the doors opened and a maid come in.

Maid : Miss y/n are you okay? I'll make dinner and give it to you later okay

Y/n : Just call me y/n.. I'm fine

Then she nodded and left the room. I just staring at the ceiling. After 15 minutes she come back with a tray of foods

Maid : Here is your dinner

Y/n : I... don't have appetite now

Maid : But sir told me to make sure you eat. Please eat y/n otherwise he'll fire me

I just take the tray and eat slowly. It's delicious..if only I don't trapped here I would enjoy the food happily. How can Jungkook fire her just because of this? Is he always this heartless?

After eating she take the tray and close the door. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I just lay on the bed thinking about what Jungkook said. Then I fell asleep while thinking.

Jungkook pov

I enter the mansion and go to the kitchen to drink water. Then I ask the maid about y/n.

Jungkook : Did she eat the dinner?

Maid : Yes sir now she's sleeping

She said while bowing. I nodded and went upstairs to my room. I opened the door and my eyes softened seeing y/n sleeping peacefully. I didn't mean to yelled at her. It's just I can't control it when she talking about other guy. I caress her hair and my eyes land on her wrist. There are red marks on her wrist. I immediately remembered earlier when I dragged her to the bedroom. I take a bath and changed. I come with a first aid kit and treat her wrist. I kiss it and lay down next to her. Then I fell asleep too.

TBC