~ Chapter 4 ~

Happy reading!

Y/N POV

I kind of feel scared to go to the class today but it's not like I can just missed it without any reason.

(This is what you wear)

I took a deep breath before entering the gate

I took a deep breath before entering the gate. Luckily I don't have the same classes as Baekhyun so I just have to avoid him after all my classes ended. I settle down on my usual seat and just use my phone since the lecturer isn't here yet. I look up when I feel someone's presence beside me. Taehyun put his things on the table and sit down as he passed me a smile. 

"Hey Y/N, I heard that you rejected Baekhyun. The news spread quickly. Are you okay?" He looked over at me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't like how he put me in the center of attention like that. I tend to be lost in that situation." I sigh remembering it.

"Oh, I see. Well it's good for you anyway. He's no good for you. He just like to use women and after he got what he wants he would ignores them. He's also known as the popular fuck boys. Even when the girls knew about this, they still like to pay attention to him so I'm quite surprised that you rejected him."

"Hmm, I'm not really into relationship thingy. Plus we didn't even know each other. I'm not interested." I shake my head while smiling at him.

He just nods and we drop the conversation after seeing the lecturer enter the class.

>>>

I was walking to the cafeteria when I felt someone pull me by my wrist and drag me to the other way. I started struggling when I saw Baekhyun is the one dragging me.

When we reached the place where there aren't many people, he basically threw me to the wall.

"What is wrong with you?" I look at him angrily.

"Just wanted to say you look beautiful in this outfit. Also, what do you think about my suggestion the other day?"

"My answer is still the same, Baekhyun. I don't want to be your girlfriend."

"You gotta be careful with what you say you know. Once you get on my bad side, I won't let you go so easily." He stepped closer to me making me feel intimidated by his presence.

I don't want to drag this conversation even further so I push him hardly and run away from there. I calm down a little when I exit the college gate.

I can't even live peacefully at the college. I'll just have lunch at the restaurant nearby and then head to the cafe for my shift.

Jungkook POV

"I just don't understand what's so great about this cafe." I grumble as we walk in.

Of course, it had to be Jin hyung's idea to come here.

"You never even taste their drinks how can you already said that? Besides chilling here has its advantage you know. People won't expect us to be here so we don't need to cover up or anything."

I just follow him not wanting to listen to his long talks any further. We take a seat and he calls for the waiter.

I just look at my phone and let them order first. But then I paused a bit when I heard a soft voice. I lift my head up to look at the person and see a petite girl with a small notebook and pen in her hand.

Her long hair falls smoothly on her back. Her eyes makes me feel lost the more I stare into them. They are beautiful. Like there are a small sparks in her eyes. Her small and pointed nose added more to her soft facial features. There are a very faint tint of pink on her cheeks that added liveliness on her face. She's got a small smile on her face to show respect to the customers. She is so attractive in my eyes.

I didn't notice I was staring for a long time when Hoseok hyung tap on my shoulder.

Y/N POV

I heard the bell on the door rings indicating new customer just entered so I immediately pick up the tray on the table I'm cleaning and hurriedly walk towards them to take their orders.

"Hi I'll be taking your orders for today. What would you guys like to have?" I asked while smiling a little.

Three of them has already placed their orders and I'm writing it but then I thought there are four of them. I look up from my notebook to find him already staring at me intensely.

I just look at him not knowing what to say.

"I-Is that all?" I asked softly while looking at them.

He seems to snapped out of his thoughts when one of his friends tapped his shoulder.

"Sorry, I'll have caramel macchiato." His deep voice sends shiver down my spine and I don't even know why.

"I'll prepare your orders right away." I nodded and bowed before walking away from there.

Jungkook POV

I'm still staring at her even when she has already walked away. I just can't take my eyes off her figure. Something about her is addicting for some reason.

After a while, we got our orders but it didn't stop me from looking at her.

"Stop staring, man. You look like a creep." Jin hyung said with a disgusted face.

"Let him be, hyung. It's unusual for our Jungkook to be that interested in women." Jimin hyung said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"He'll scare the poor girl away. Even I would run when a man with that kind of appearance stares at me nonstop."

"What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked curiously.

"That all black outfit of yours gives off intimidating vibe. Your bucket hat that covers your eyes also. Lastly, with hands full of tattoos." He shrugged his shoulders and continue eating.

I roll my eyes at that and just drink my coffee.

After they finished eating, I went to pay and we started walking out of the cafe. But then I heard the same soft voice that's been on my mind calling me. I turn around and see her catching up behind us.

"You left this on the table, sir." She said while giving me my car keys.

"Thanks." I said in a low voice as I take it in my hand.

She smiles sweetly and turns around walking into the cafe back. I caught a faint smell of her scent when she stood near me earlier. It's kind of making me addicted to her scent.

I want to know her more. Guess I'll be coming here more often then.

TBC (EDITED VER)