~ Chapter 49 ~

Jungkook pov

The sun rays hitting my face making me open my eyes. I look beside me and saw my angel sleeping. Ahh I still can't believe what happened last night. I stare at her face while smiling. After a while she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her so she smiled at me...ahh it feels good if every morning like this.

We're getting ready now... she's going to the college while me to the company. I wrapped my hands around her waist putting my chin on her shoulder.

Jungkook : Must you go? I want to spend time with you moree

She chuckled looking at me through the mirror.

Y/n : You have to go to work too

Ahh I don't want to stay away from her. After breakfast we drove off to her college.

Jungkook : Bye princess take care. I love you

Y/n : I love you too

Then she peck my lips leaving me surprised there. What have I done to deserve this? It felt good when she replied that word. I come back to my sense and started driving to the company.

Y/n pov

I feel relieved after told him about my feelings. I'm walking to the class now with Jisoo. Taehyun disappear again. I wonder what's wrong with him. Is he mad at me?

( This is what you wear )

Jisoo : So how's last night

Y/n : How..what?

Jisoo : Aishh don't act innocent... I want to be aunt you know

My eyes widened as I realized what she's talking about and I smack her back.

Y/n : What the hell Jisoo!! What's wrong with your mind oh goshhh don't talk to mee

Jisoo : Eyy come on

Then she continue to tease me the whole day. I decided to visit Jungkook at his company after my class end to surprise him.

Time skip

I'm in the car with Sehun oppa now. I need to ask him first if Jungkook is busy then I'll not disturb him.

Y/n : Sehun oppa can I go to Jungkook now? Is he busy?

Sehun : No he's not.. there's no meeting today. You want to go to his company now?

Y/n : Hmm yeahh I want to surprise him

Sehun : Sure let's go

After a while we arrived. I gasp at how big this building. He's really successful now..he kept his promises. Then we enter the main reception. All the people there look at me weirdly maybe because you need a pass to enter this building..and they haven't see me before. I just follow Sehun oppa feeling shy with the eyes looking at me like it's wrong for me to enter this company.