~ Chapter 46 ~

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for tonight. I don't care now if people outside know I'm his wife. Back then I hate it. I'm just bored at this mansion and he surely will be coming late so why not. He already has the dress ready for me. I didn't look at it yet. I was just done showering and I'm doing my hair now. He told me to have the maids style it for me but I refused. If the maid come in it's gonna be a gorgeous look. I just want to keep it simple. I do it a little wavy and let my hair fall. After I'm done I wear makeup a little. Then I went to closet and found the dress on the mannequin. I wear the dress and stand in front of the long mirror. It suited perfectly showing my curves. It's not that revealing and just simple yet elegant as I want it to be. It's suitable for a business party.

( This is what you wear )

I took the necklace and earrings that Jungkook gave to me back then before wearing them

I took the necklace and earrings that Jungkook gave to me back then before wearing them. I took my golden clutch bag before making my way downstairs.

Jungkook pov

I was waiting for her at the living room. I ask all my men to come and have a quick meeting now.

Jungkook : Pay attention tonight. I want each of you at every corners of the Hotel. Keep your eyes wide and don't even try to slacking off. If you saw a suspicious person keep an eye on them and don't ever let them went near my wife. I don't want any suspicious stranger to come near my wife. If you saw they had an intention of doing something to my wife stop them at any cost. If I was with her it's fine as there will be many people greet me. And lastly-

I was cut off with a sound a heels clicking so I take a look at the luxury stairs. There she is...my queen walking down looking damn gorgeous. I was staring at her completely forgetting what I had to say earlier. After a while she walk to me but I was like a statue standing there. I come to my sense back and noticed my men were staring at her beauty too. I bang the table creating a loud sound echoing the living room.

Jungkook : Eyes on the floor!

They standing straight and looking down trembling at my sudden outbursts. I walk to them and speak with a deep voice not wanting y/n to hear us.

Jungkook : So lastly pay attention to the drink and food they served. I don't want any poison or drug in my wife's drink.

They nodded and said yes boss together. I nodded before walking to her with a smile on my face. That's the power she hold on me. I could smile in a second just by looking at her or hearing her voice. The dress is perfect on her but just one thing that bothering me...her smooth legs keep peeking out. I don't want any guy to stare at what's mine. But I'm the one who choose her dress ugh. I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me.

Jungkook : You look damn gorgeous love. Why do you keep seducing me

She giggled and hit my arm playfully. Then my eyes land on her neck. She wear the necklace that I first gave her. I touch it with my hand and look into her eyes.