~ Chapter 60 (2) ~

This one is Jungkook telling y/n how he met with the boys and the lines are long so if you're lazy you can just skip to the last.

Next day

Y/n pov

The sun rays hitting my face making me blink my eyes opened. I look beside me and saw Jungkook sleeping with a little pout making me smiles. He really looks like an innocent big baby while sleeping. My hand ran through his soft fluffy hair gently afraid that he would wake up. I placed a kiss on his forehead. I'm really thankful that we met. Though back then....I'm so scared of him. I hate him so much. All of the mafia things were new for me. But he's the same man that made me happy now. I'm really grateful that I chose to gave him a chance. I know somewhere in him...he has that soft side and I'm willing to bring that side out.

Jungkook : Am I that handsome princess?

My cheeks heat up as I know he noticed I stared at him. His eyes is half open and he looks at me with that smirk of him. I get up but he pulled me down by my wrist and hovered over me. My eyes widened at how fast he moves.

Y/n : W-What are you doing

Jungkook : Did I make my baby nervous?

I just laugh nervously at him.

Y/n : Why would I be nervous you're ridiculous

Jungkook : Really?

He asked as he lean more close making my breath hitch. His lips lingering around my lips but he moves to my neck and kiss my neck bitting it softly making me let out a soft moan. He pulled away grinning.

Jungkook : I want to take you somewhere in the evening. Ah Joonwoo will go to the boys. I just want it to be you and I for today

I nodded and smile agreed with him.

Time skip

Now we're getting ready to go out. After I'm done I went to Joonwoo to get him ready too.

( This is what you wear )

Jungkook : Love who told you to be this beautiful hm?

I giggled as he kiss my cheeks. Then we head to Jin oppa's house first to send Joonwoo. All of them are there. After that we drove off to the place he wants to go.

Y/n : Oh this beach

Jungkook : Hmm it's a special places for me. This is where you confessed to me and that day was the reason of my life

I smile softly and he took my hand before we walked together around the beach. After a while we sit together and watch the sunset together. His hand were wrapped around my waist with my head on his shoulder. I love it....I love simple things like this but at the same time our love grow more stronger.