~ Chapter 38 ~

Y/n pov

I open my eyes trying to adjust with the light. My head hurts like hell. Then I recalled everything that happened. I tried to sit up but my body is aching a little. Suddenly someone help me sit up and I look up to see Jungkook so close to me.

Jungkook : Baby are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Tell me.. should I call the doctor? Are you hungry?-

Y/n : Jungkook..

I cut him off with a weak voice cause he's shooting question at me. My head are spinning badly now ugh.

Jungkook : Yes what is it? Tell me I do anything for you

Y/n : Can you...give me..a glass of water

He immediately pour a water in a glass that placed on the nightstand.

Y/n : Thank..you

Jungkook : You sure you okay?

Y/n : Yes..

Jungkook : I'm sorry I didn't pick up your call.. I was in the meeting and forgot to take my phone. I'm so sorry baby

Y/n : It's..ok

Jungkook : Oh they are coming to see you

Then I get up slowly to take a bath. But suddenly Jungkook pick me up bridal style taking me to the bathroom. He put me down and suddenly enter too making my eyes widened.

Y/n : What are you doing

Jungkook : Let me help you

Y/n : What! No! You don't need to Jungkook I can take a shower by myself

He looks at me with puppy eyes not wanting to leave me alone.

Jungkook : But...what if you fall

I close my eyes and sigh. I know he's worried but...

Y/n : Jungkook I'm not gonna fall ok I'll be careful

Then he walked out slowly. I sigh and went to lock the door but he suddenly shout from outside the bathroom.

Jungkook : Baby if you need something just call me! I'll be here waiting!

Oh gosh...

Time skip

Currently we're eating dinner. They bought many things for me. This guys... I'm not that sick oh gosh...but still their care for me made my heart melt. No one know a mafia would be like this...

Jungkook didn't ask me anything about who did it or whatever happened. It's strange... he's more dangerous if he didn't said anything.

Jungkook pov

They've went back to their home after dinner. I'm playing with my phone on the bed waiting for y/n. Then she comes wearing her night gown. Never once did I missed to look at her beauty in that every night. She's looking like an angel. She laid on the bed ready to sleep. I pulled her closer by hugging her waist and whispered in her ear.

Jungkook : Goodnight baby

Like always she didn't said anything. I don't mind though. I'll keep trying to win her heart. Having her this close to me every night made my heart crazy that I won't be able to fall asleep. I look at her making sure she's sleeping. After a while I heard a soft snores making me smile softly. I kiss her forehead and caress her cheek.

Jungkook : I'll be back baby

I carefully took my hands that on her waist and get up from the bed slowly not wanting to wake her up. I went to the closet and change into a black shirt with black ripped jeans along with black leather jacket. Then I went out and drove off. I call Tae hyung while driving.