~ Chapter 26 ~

Y/n pov

I woke up cause of the sunlight hitting my face. I look beside me to see Jungkook sleeping hugging me. I try to get up but as soon as I sit up I'm feeling pain on my lower part like really hurt. Then I noticed I'm not wearing anything... that's when it hit me..last night.... did we...

No no this can't be happening..I was on the verge of tears now but I try to get up cause I don't wanna wake him up. My body is all sore right now but I managed to walk to the bathroom. I look at the mirror and observe my state. My body is full of his marks and tears streaming down my face now. All I feel right now is I'm disgusted with myself...why am I so weak...

I take a warm bath to relax myself and fortunately it help to reduce the pain. I stay in the bathtub for a while not ready to face all of this. After I'm done I wear my clothes and went out of the room.

( This is what you wear )

I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs Jang

I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs Jang. She has been working here for a long time and I can see Jungkook trust her more than other maid. She's really kind and I'm comfortable with her. At least I have someone to talk to when being confined here...

Mrs Jang : Oh good morning Mrs Jeon

What's with that name.... I just give a small smile trying to hide my pain.

Y/n : Good morning Mrs Jang...umm do you have a painkiller?

Mrs Jang : Why Mrs Jeon are you sick?

I don't know what to say but she suddenly giggling while I'm looking at her confused.

Mrs Jang : Ahh ok ok I got it. Wait I'll give it to you along with energy shake

She wink at me while I stood there thinking. Did she know...

After a while she come to me with a tray. I passed her a smile while thanking her.

Mrs Jang : Sir didn't wake up yet?

I gulp the water while look at her nervously.

Y/n : Umm yeah

Mrs Jang : You should wake him up. He should do the aftercare for you.

I immediately choke on my drinks. Then she laugh a little.

Mrs Jang : I want to tell you that I won't be here for a week cause I want to meet my family. Sir already approved this so I'm taking a leave now. I already prepared breakfast for both of you.

Y/n : Ohh okay. Have a great time. Come back fast it will be bored without you.

She chuckle and went to the kitchen. I just sat there looking around the mansion. I don't know why I'm feeling this but I feel a bit relieved that I lose my innocence to him. I mean I have a little crush on him but I just hate the way he's controlling me and forcing me to do as he wanted.