Chapter 57 - Chrono Valley

3rd Person's POV:

"So... Let me get this straight... You want to go back to the past?" Asked clair whose confused when she first heard this plan.

Enya: That's the plan!

Felix's eyes widened in excitement.

Felix: We're going back to the past?! Oh yeah! Let's go!!!!

He shouted happily as he suddenly summoned two blades in his back.

Enya: Where did you get that?

Felix: Oh this? I got this from our ninja teacher.

Clair: Ninja teacher? Since when did we have a ninja teacher.

Felix: Well you guys don't know her yet but I'm actually taking ninja classes.

Enya: Since when?

Jacob: A few weeks ago, we found out that his camera was way past it's limit.

Enya: So.....?

Felix: So i can't use it anymore.

Clair: I didn't know unallowed armas have limits.

Jacob: Me neither.

Enya: So you took some ninja classes and.... Suddenly learned a few skills?

Felix: Yeah! I'm kind of good at it to be honest, ask jake since he was my witness.

Jacob: Yeah he was.... Wait did you just call me Jake?

Enya: Well I guess it's an improvement for you felix... It's better using real weapons instead of taking pictures of them.

Felix: I guess you're right... Although I'm going to miss my pictures of you in your sleep.

Enya: What?

Enya looked at him squinting.

Felix: Ah! I mean.... Nothing! There's no images saved in there!!

He tried to hide it as fast as he can and hoped that someone will change the topic.

Enya: What do you mean you have some pictures of me sleeping?

Enya slowly walked towards felix maintaining eye contact.

Before enya reached felix, the door opened revealing professor fox in his now fixed attire.

Professor Fox: I have some delightful news for you enya.

Enya gawked at their teacher as professor fox quickly explained what path to take.

Professor Fox: Here is the map towards the "Chrono Valley" if you don't encounter some beasts you may arrive there early.

Enya: Okay... Thanks professor fox, but what about you? What will you do now?

Professor Fox: I will now cooperate with the teachers here and discuss about new laws, since the chancellors are now gone, some of the rules have been taken off.

Enya didn't quite get some of that but he nodded as he went back to his friends.

Clair: We're ready enya!

Light: We should move now before it gets too dark.

And soon they set their journey towards the hidden place known as "Chrono Valley"

Just before the sun was about to set they finally left yosoge.

As the group walked in the hidden path that was shown in the map, felix kept on singing and singing expressing on how he's excited by this new and very odd mission.