because i know

Jay and Heeseung, upon agreement to get to know each other better after that night, had gone out together several times in order to spend time together. They justified it as dates, when in actual fact, they were just spending money on each another. It was an okay experience for them, getting to know one another over those few weeks.

It never got around to more than those little dates in which they discovered one another, remaining blissfully at the edge of love. Jay still tried to dig up some sort of romantic feeling for the other, since it seemed that Heeseung liked Jay since arriving. From what Jay gathered, Heeseung was actually adorable. He was much cuter than he let on, considering habits and personality.

Jay enjoyed that the most about Heeseung — he was usually quiet and didn't contribute much to a conversation, but he was quite charismatic and cute. He had the most adorable habits to Jay. For example, even though he was really tall, he liked liked lifting his feet above the ground and waving them slightly, like a kid visiting the doctor. Jay didn't even know why he found it cute, it just was.

He thought things were moving a little fast between them. Having met a few weeks before, it felt rather strange telling himself to fall in love, or at least gain some feelings for the older male. While Heeseung was extremely attractive in an undeniable way, he had yet to find reasons to have similar feelings.

In short, Jay was confused.

This particular day, nighttime had already fallen over the manor, and he sat by his laptop as he completed an essay for his class. His mid-terms were nearing slowly and he was nervous as any student would be. As he typed up the thousandth word, he pushed his chair away from the desk and saved the document. He'd finish the conclusion later.

"Dinner has been prepared."

Jay looked at the girl standing by his door and nodded, bowing ever so slightly. "Thank you. I'll be down in a minute. I'll get Heeseung hyung down."

Jay pushed his hair back with a heavy sigh before standing up and walking to the door. He walked down the corridor, all the way to his guest's room. He pushed the door open, seeing Heeseung watching something on his MacBook with his AirPods in. Jay walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Huh?" Heeseung took an airpod out, smiling when he saw Jay. "What's up?"

"Dinner time," Jay answered simply, putting either arm on Heeseung's shoulders and resting his head atop the older's. "I barely saw you today."

"You were busy, and your exams are coming up too," Heeseung replied as he paused his video and took his AirPods out. "I didn't want to disturb you, even if I'd be happy to."

Jay was quiet for a moment as he leaned downwards, grazing his lips against Heeseung's neck. "Do you feel like interacting with Aleksandr for a moment later? I miss your taste…"

"You seem rather excited, Aleksandr," Heeseung chuckled, standing up from his desk. "Has it really been that long?"

"A week's long, isn't it?" Jay asked, pouting slightly as he tried to justify himself. "Every time I bite you, the more I long for the taste."

Heeseung smiled slightly, tilting his head playfully. "Well, what if I don't want to? What if I don't want to let Kariel get what he wants?"

Jay scoffed, reaching forward to tug Heeseung closer by his waist. "Doubt that. I'm sure you'd like me to bite you as well."

"Well, after dinner, then — I haven't eaten properly today," Heeseung said, putting a hand on the back of Jay's neck. Their faces drew closer, remaining a mere few centimeters apart. Jay couldn't keep his eyes off Heeseung's lipring, his heart palpitating for some reason. "Jay, are you okay?"

"I want to kiss you," Jay replied immediately. "I don't want to wait until after dinner. Let me bite you. God, I want your taste right now…"

"You have to wait, Aleksandr," Heeseung repleid with a low giggle, sliding his hand from Jay's neck to his chest before he promptly pushed him away. "You have to learn some restraint. You're a beast, and while it's incredibly sexy, you need to resist just a bit longer."

Jay sighed, rolling his eyes. "Fine." Before they could walk away together, Jay pulled him by his waist and gently kissed his neck, leaving a soft, fluttery sensation on Heeseung's skin. "I can't wait to have you, Kariel."

"Don't make it sound weird," Heeseung chuckled, pulling from Jay and walking out the room. Jay but his bottom lip in sheer excitement before following him ever so closely. He walked a few metres behind Heeseung, but ran those few metres to catch up to the older and walk beside him.

"We're having Korean food for dinner tonight," Jay introduced suddenly as they reached the dining room. "Tonight we have galbitang, dumplings and various kimchi."

"Ooh, I love galbitang," Heeseung muttered as he sat at the table across from Jay. They thanked the chef for their food before they began eating immediately. They were mostly quiet — as it was their trait during eating — but Heeseung suddenly spoke up. "I had a video call with my father today while you were at class."

"Oh, what did he say?" Jay asked, looking up to pay attention to the older.

"Home hunting has been delayed because the villa we wanted was suddenly taken off the market and we have to look for another one nearby," Heeseung replied. "Thing is, they're all smaller than we thought and we want a large home. So I'll be staying here a bit longer."

"Great news for me," Jay chuckled leaning to his side. "I'd love to be around someone so pretty and handsome for much longer. Besides, I'm sure you'd like that too, huh?"

"A bit less than you think — you're not the one getting bitten every night," Heeseung replied cheekily. "But yeah — I'll be here a bit longer, much to you amusement."

[ idk if I should write a lemon scene, send help— also, I don't think jakehoon will be poppin up, sorry if they're one your biases or something. Jungwon, Niki, HeeJay and Sunoo are the only ones that will pop up :D ]

[Here, have a free Jungwon as an apology ]

[ — ERICVERSE ]