take my hands now

It was the dead of night. The lonely, western-style manor was silent, the soft creak of the old wooden decor echoing their pain of time to the familiar silence. Jay pushed Heeseung's bedroom door open, stepping into the surprisingly ambient room. Some lights were on, giving the room an ominous warm glow. Jay worried that Heeseung was already asleep, but was pleasantly surprised to see that the older was still awake.

"Hyung," Jay called out gently, meeting Heeseung's gaze. He smiled softly and walked forward, sitting beside Heeseung. Heeseung sat up from the bed, revealing that he had silk pyjamas on, the top sliding off his shoulder ever so slightly. "You seem tired."

"I'm not, I was just waiting for you," Heeseung replied, resting his hands behind him. Jay crawled further onto the bed, kneeling beside the older. "What are you planning, exactly…?"

"Aleksandr wants to do something to Kariel that loves him so dearly…"

Jay put his hand on Heeseung's jawline, his thumb resting on his chin and gently drawing his lips apart. Jay seemed hesitant, but grew the courage to gently place their lips together. Heeseung immediately returned the warm embrace of their lips, subtly reaching to Jay's hand by his side and intertwined their fingers.

Jay tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss and he took in a sharp breath. Heeseung slowly lowered his body to the bed and Jay followed, never parting their lips once. He moved his body to place his legs at either side of Heeseung's body, finally parting their lips. He moved his mouth lower, placing soft kisses down his neck and stopping by the crook of his neck.

Jay inhaled sharply, his senses mellowing slightly as his fangs sharpened. Heeseung tightened his grip on Jay's hand as his fangs pierced his skin, and the younger male began drinking of his blood. Jay released a soft sigh of satisfaction, closing his eyes as he relaxed. Heeseung kept tensing, however, making it difficult to do anything.

Jay repositioned his hands to hold Heeseung's wrists, pinning his hands beside his head. Heeseung yelped as the pain pierced through his neck, creating miniature shockwaves across his skin. "J-Jay, wait…—"

Jay was hazed, drunk with the taste of Heeseung's blood. It was so addicting, so sweet — so irresistible. With that sweet taste, Jay knew that Heeseung would never achieve solstice. He was an Alfin, right down to his core. But it was too late to stop — Jay's solstice had already proceeded, and he would never be the same.

Jay used his left hand to hold Heeseung's wrists in place and instead used his right hand to lift up Heeseung's top slightly and hold his slender waist. Heeseung flinched in pain again when Jay bit even harder, drawing out even more blood. Jay's hand was cold, freezing. With his thumb gently grazing against the sensitive skin of his stomach, Heeseung felt emotions inside him that he hoped to never feel for Jay so soon.

"J-Jay…"

Heeseung's tone was desperate as he called out Jay's name. Jay pulled away, his breath heavy. Heeseung looked at him with a clouded gaze, his eyes speaking when his mouth couldn't. Jay swallowed hard, knowing exactly what Heeseung wanted. He removed himself from Heeseung and moved to sit against the headboard, moving the silk pillows to one side.

Heeseung sat on Jay's lap, leaning forward and pressing their lips together. The embrace led on passionately, starting off intensely. Heeseung wanted more than Jay could offer, but he'd do his best to provide to Heeseung's desires. Jay held Heeseung's waist with both hands, touching his bare skin with as much confidence as he could.

"Hyung… is this okay?" Jay asked carefully. Heeseung was quiet for a moment before nodding, confirming that he was okay with whatever happened. "Okay, that's good. I'll still be careful. Tell me whenever you're uncomfortable."

Heeseung nodded, planting their lips together once more. Jay didn't put his hands where he shouldn't, but he occupied his hands by unbuttoning the dusty blue silk shirt Heeseung wore to compliment his pyjama bottoms. Jay stopped when their tongues began fighting, deepening the kiss by one more level. Jay won the battle and pulled Heeseung closer by his waist.

Jay suddenly pulled away, tugging on Heeseung's bottom lip with his teeth. Heeseung whined slightly, clenching his fists as he tried to pull Jay towards him again, but it was futile. Jay chuckled, holding Heeseung's neck while gently stroking his skin with his thumb. "You look so desperate right now. Tell me what you want. What do want from me, Kariel? You know your dear friend Aleksandr will do anything for you."

Heeseung felt weak under his sharp gaze. He felt his body soften as he looked into the red glow of Jay's eyes. He gulped, biting his lips together. "I want you. I want you to ravage me like the beast you are."

"How do you want me?" Jay spoke lowly, raising a hand to gently run his fingers through Heeseung's dark locks of hair. "Tell me exactly what you want from me, Kariel. Say it with those pretty lips of yours."

Heeseung gritted his teeth, his hands going downward to the hem of Jay's pants. "I want you to kiss me until I can't breathe. Make love to me. Do whatever you want. Satisfy me."

Jay grabbed his hands and pushed them away. "I can't do that. We'd both get into trouble if anyone found out."

"I don't give a damn," Heeseung spat, keeping their lips mere centimetres apart. "I want you, Aleksandr — and you want me. Bite me however times you want. Take control of me."

Jay bit his bottom lip, staring down at the lipring on Heeseung's lip once again. "You disgust me, Kariel. Always so desperate. No ounce of self-respect."

"You take that lack of self-respect and do whatever you want with it," Heeseung said softly, taking Jay's hand and guiding it to his waist. "Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours, Aleksandr. I'll be a lover to Jay, as I was a lover to Aleksandr."

Jay leaned forward, kissing him passionately with the knowledge of a possible chance of regret. Jay would absolutely love to take Heeseung over and over again, but he had to restrain, because Heeseung had no self-control when it came to these types of things. He didn't want to regret anything, but only further actions will tell if they end up regretting everything, or they proceed the night with confidence and proper desire for one another.

After all, Jay and Heeseung were lovers.

[ I feel like I'm going to get shot through my window by the CIA for writing this ]

[ — ERICVERSE ]