Anger Danger!!

Kon'nichiwa mina!! I am back again with the next chapter of Kitsune no Akuryō. This chapter is a mite long, but two things happen here and at least on of them is too short as a chapters by itself. Re-organization also may occur, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Team 7 has faced off against the infamous Demon of the Mist, Momochi Zabuza, and survived. While everything seems to have settled down, a mysterious hunter-nin, according to Kakashi-sensei, showed up claiming the Demon's body before Naruto can properly address the seal on Zabuza. In the hunter-nin's care, who knows what secrets may be revealed.

    At that precise moment, Kakashi-sensei toppled over muttering, "I used the sharingan too much...."

     Only the mute heard him, but he was determined to finish this mission and signaled for the others to continue. In the midst of Team 7 regrouping Tazuna cried out, "Let's get Kakashi to my place so that he can rest up. It's not far from here."

     Apparently that was enough. Tazuna was the main carrier and while he could pass off the weight to two of the kids, he could also see that they were still protecting him, especially that blond who had had an attitude back at the Leaf. While they were on the lookout, each was absorbed in his own thoughts. Naruto was thinking about the seal and what would become of it.

    Sasuke was realizing that he had been smiled upon by fate to have such a powerful sensei, but that fate always balanced its gifts with curses: Naruto. How could he stand toe to toe with that Demon of the Mist? Why did he have those names? Did the ninja just make them up to throw the group off? They left Naruto quiet, but he was normally quiet, so that didn't help much. He couldn't be that strong. He was the dead-last. It was far better to think about his sensei who had fought so well but also had the sharingan...since when?! How did he have it? Too many questions continually rammed into each other, and absolutely no answers arose because one of the culprits was unconscious, and the other was mute.

    Sakura was trying not to be dazed about how amazing Kakashi-sensei had been. He had completely taken the upper hand in their most recent fight, but she was also freaking out about how crazy strong Naruto had turned out to be. He had in fact been the one to rescue Kakashi-sensei from the jutsu. Furthermore, despite what Naruto thought about her sanity in asking whether or not he could talk, that had only begun the list of things that Sakura wanted to ask Naruto. Why was he a fiend? What about the Seal of Death? That sounded scary and not something to be applied to a twelve year-old. He had also release some crazy powerful chakra when the Hunter-nin came. What was that about and why the heck did he even have that kind of chakra? These were questions to which she doubted she would get answers since it was so hard to talk to him. She wasn't very good at reading lips. She also was impatient though she refused to admit that small fact.

     Tazuna was also worried a little bit. If Gato sent any more ninja, he didn't know what would happen to the mission. The team captain, who was now unconscious had said that if any one of his students was harmed, the mission would be over, and now he was unconscious. Somehow they were still going though. Apparently, the Naruto kid was taking the lead, but the captain was out of commission, and he didn't know how that would effect the Wave's standing with the Leaf. He hoped this all worked out.

     Fortunately, the worst thing about which he had to worry for the next week was his daughter yelling at him about dragging innocent bystanders into his mess before realizing that the four people with him were all ninja. Needless to say, Kakashi was rushed to a mat in a guest room. When he did awake, he scared the living daylights out of Sakura while Naruto stood at the door releasing waves of negative chakra which became thicker the further he got from the room and village to ward off anything that would try to harm them. That left Sasuke the chance to ask what Hunter-nin were. It wasn't comparable to "Why do you have the sharingan?", but it seemed like common ground that any of the three would have asked, so he was pretty sure that no one would bat an eye. No one really did. Naruto was still looking as grim as he had since he had taken his guard-post next to the door way, and Sakura was now leaning in to hear the Kakashi-sensei's answer.