What are You Gonna Do?!

Happy New Years! Oh my goodness, guys! First Chapter, Enter Kitsune has 1K reads alone, which is just crazy. Thank you so much for following me through this story and reading all the other chapters to make 3.8K reads. I'm so grateful to you all. So, welcome to the next chapter of Kitsune Akuryō as Team 7's cute genin go their separate ways in preparation for the last stage of the Chūnin Exams. I am quite excited for this chapter. Kakashi-sensei had arrived late on the scene to train after the second stage of the Chūnin Exams which still very much irked Sakura, but she didn't expect her sensei to just leave Sasuke behind while he gave her some personal one on one time.

Haruno Sakura's P.O.V.

     If I wasn't bubbling with fury about yet another time when my teacher had not shown up on time when he had told us to come early, I might have been a little more excited to have some time alone with my sensei. However, he was late just as usual, too busy to give his own students the time of day. Ugh, it was so frustrating!

     "How's your practice with water release coming along?"

     I swallowed passed my annoyance and tried to wear an innocent expression, "It's been great. I went to the library and did a little research."

     Kakashi-sensei was nodding, "What did you find?"

     "The best jutsu I could find there was the hiding in the mist technique, but luckily I ran into Kamizuki Izumo on one of his breaks as I was heading back home. When I asked him about it, he offered me a lesson to preform the Mizuame Nabara*."

     "The Starchy Syrup Capturing Field and the Kirigakure no jutsu*? Very good. Have you practiced the Mizzurappa*?"

     I nodded, proud of myself, glad to have an excuse not to think about what I had to pay in order to gain said lesson, "Mom and Dad were a little upset with me when I stayed out so late, but out of the three, the Wild Water Wave is the only one that I can produce myself."

    "I'm sure that you'll get the hang of it," Kakashi-sensei told me, "You'll have to tell me about it after the exams."

     "Aren't you going to be training me?" I gasped.

     Kakashi-sensei shook his head smiling, "I told you, I'm not the most proficient in water release, but I know someone who can help you."

     "Is she a real master?"

     "I wouldn't say a master, but she certainly knows what she's doing and, I'm sure, will be happy to guide you as you prepare for the last stage the exams."

      "I didn't know you had a lady friend, Kakashi-sensei."

      "It's not that," he told me in a deadpan tone, showing that this person while an acquaintance, maybe a friend, was on a different level from any sort of lady friend.

      I followed his gaze towards the alleys ahead of us, "I can't wait to meet her."

      "Look at all these lovely houses you painted."

      "Sensei!" I cried, but I still looked around for we were indeed passing through the Hana District. I could see the imperfections in the paint jobs from when we had raced for our leaves in a mad dash. Naruto actually hadn't made a mess during that mission, but more likely than not he was also busy like the rest of us trying to keep the leaves spinning on our foreheads.

     "Why did you tell us to do it?"

     "Do what?" Kakashi-sensei smiled blindingly.

     "Make us spin the leaves on our foreheads while we painted the the houses here."