Enter: Kitsune

Konnichuwa mina! I am making all of these stories, and I'm sure that I won't be able to keep up with them all. I'll be trying for updating whenever I can, and by can, I mean when I'm not impeded by school, writer's block, or fight scenes (I hate those.). I hope that you enjoy this story.

    I awoke to an empty room and began meditating. Do not think of me as spiritual for my practice. I only do this because my superior requires it. Ever since I can remember, I have always had anger issues. No one has been able to quell them. Thus, Lord Danzo has supplied me with the remedy of meditation to calm my chakra each morning, each night, and after every fight. I find it neither relaxing nor boring. It is not the worst medicine which I have endured to contain my angry chakra.

    It is quite easy to meditate here. There are no other sounds unless one listens closely as I try to quiet my breathing. No snores erupt from the empty hammocks nearby because no one else has the permission or the audacity to bunk with me. Lord Danzo ordered that for my safety and that of my colleagues, I was to remain separate. My instructors quickly learned why after undertaking training sessions with me. My angry chakra would lash out against any and all ANBU as if I had an innate fear of them, which trust me, I wouldn't. I say that because once an instructor has trained with me and experiences my wild and unwieldy chakra, he backs down and advises all of his students to do the same.

    Now, instructors will only tutor me if it is required of them. That normally, only happens if Lord Danzo stands over them and tells them to do so. I am almost grateful to Lord Danzo for that. It gets lonely all by myself, but instructors, should they train me, always carry about with them those eyes. I don't know quite how to explain it, but I hate those eyes. Maybe, eyes of contempt.

    That is why I am the only one in my room. I am alright with it if I keep in mind that I can keep my family safe by staying away. It's a hard life to keep my distance and constantly be watching myself and my emotions as I interact with them, but I have become used to it.

    Now it is time for training...in the Forest of Death. I know it sounds scary but a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do. I have learned not to impose myself on my instructors. It is much easier to get on with life without them yelling at me then my yelling at them until Lord Danzo comes onto the scene and yells at us both. He usually votes in my favour, but it is still painful watching his angry eyes glare at me. I know that I have failed him then, so for the rest of those training sessions I take what I am given in any form. Yeah, life is just a little easier training by myself. Of course, life is a little harder because no one is here to train with me. I have to think outside the box a little, and I also have to be a little careful. I'm in the Forest of Death after all, and as an eight year old I had to be careful of the wild animals so that neither I nor they got hurt. Who knew what would happen if I unleashed my chaotic chakra on those creatures? I shiver to consider that.

In my training, I try to always imagine my "opponent" as faster or harder than the tree or the moving targets that I have set for myself. It makes things difficult, but I manage. I try to "out-think" my opponent in strategy and try all sorts of angles to throw shuriken and senbon. I had to constantly keep in mind my emotions as I trained. Sometimes I would just get into the regimen and lose myself. I could not do that. I could not allow the Kuuybi purchase whatsoever, Lord Danzo's orders.

    Thus, I tried to move and breathe in the same calm and rhythmic pattern as I trained. I started with shuriken as I tried to aim, breathing in and out as I hit my targets. Hitting hard enough or soft enough to penetrate or skid between targets. Then came the more dangerous part of training: the full-blown fight against trees, rocks, and other objects. I released myself as I attacked a rock this time with a series of hard kicks and hits. I tried to outsmart my opponent by thinking of all the possible counters which an enemy might imagine. It was a long and arduous process to start and restart fights so that I could practice each and every counter which I could think of for my enemy and likewise think of for myself in retaliation to my enemy. Sometimes, I feel like my head might just explode from all of the computing and strategizing that I have tried to do in those short periods of time. I suppose that it will be helpful when and if I ever get onto the field.