I'm Unconscious Now

A couple minutes later, ambulance sirens can be heard. Daffy is put on a stretcher, while Bugs gets bandaged. They are put in ambulance trucks and rushed to the hospital.

-------------------------

Bugs only got glass shards in his left arm and torso. Daffy wasn't so lucky. He was put in a coma due to a brain injury.

Bugs stayed with Daffy everyday until visiting hours were over. He told him what happened and who he was.

Tina and Porky visited every other day, but couldn't stay for long because they had work.

Almost everyday, Daffy cried. He didn't make any sound, but tears spilled from his closed eyes. Bugs didn't know if Daffy could hear him, but he still tried. 

He really wanted Daffy to wake up. Daffy was always ready for an adventure. 

-------------------------

It feels like I'm trapped in a box filled with water.

 I can't move or see anything.

 The only thing I can do is pound on the glass and listen to what he has to say.

-------------------------

I just got done talking to Daffy.

He immediately starts to cry.

-------------------------

I can hear him.

I can hear Bugs.

"Daffy, it's me, Bugs. We got into a car accident one week ago. We were heading to the movies and a car crashed into your parade float at 50 miles per hour."

It's not a...

Nevermind.

-------------------------

It's two weeks since the accident. Bugs decides its a good time to talk to Daffy.

"Hi, Daffy."

No reply.

"It's Bugs." Bugs sounded like he was going to cry, because he was. "It's June 11th. Its been 14 days since the crash. You're in a coma."

Silence. 

"I miss you, Daffy."

Nothing.

Bugs looks down at the floor and lets a tear roll down his face. His life was so boring without Daffy. What was he supposed to do?

Suddenly, Daffy started tossing and turning in the hospital bed. Bugs perked up.

Maybe Daffy won't be gone for too long.

-------------------------

I heard Bugs again. 

Bang!