2; A Muggle Thing

Y/N POV
I grimace in disgust at the fruity boy.

The lesbian who was staring at me introduces herself, saying her name is Harriet Hashtooth.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Parkinson." i giggle, sneaking another peek at the cute boy at the Slytherin table.

Another girl laughs at my dopey expression. "Yeah, he's cute, right? I dont care if you've got a dick, I dont care if youve got a wap, I just want love."

When I look at her, she responds, "I'm Poot. Poot Lovato."

"She's pretty," I whisper.

"Actually l use they/them pronouns." She corrects me.

"Fine. THEY." I wrinkle my nose at her(them). What a weirdo.

bitch-bitch-bitch

When I get to the dorms, I'm partnered with a girl wuth a long nose with a striking resemblance to a penis. Her name is Penelope Cocknose. "The nose runs in my family," She explains.

I notice strange items on her desk. I tap a sleek rcectangular prism and shriek when neon boxy numbers appear.

"Oh, that's my digital clock." Penelope explains.

A pretty, lightskinned woman of color is on her wall. She doesn't move.

"Is she faulty?" I enquire.

"No, it's a muggle thing." Penelipe sighs bashfully. "It's Zendaya, my sussy baka waifu."

"Sussy?"

"Yeah, them sussy bakas gonna make me act up." She responds, her dick nose twitching.