The Kid

Trigger: only blood mention nothing much.

"Techno come on, we need to go shopping!" Wilbur said while trying to drag Techno away from the couch and his book.

"But it's getting late," Techno said, trying to find some excuse to stay at home.

"It's fine we'll be at home before you know it. Now let's go, we need to pass the forest after all. I don't think we both want to deal with any monsters or any weird creatures outside." Wilbur has almost managed to get Techno out of the couch when Techno threw a pillow at his face. 

"Why don't you go yourself?"

"Techno a little bit of fresh air won't kill you. Plus I don't want to lift all of that stuff by myself." Techno ignored him this time and kept reading his book. "Well, let's do this instead then. If you'll come with me I will owe you a favor. I am sure it'll come handy for you."

"Why do you want me to come with you that much? I am happy at home being ugly in peace."

"Techno you are not ugly. You are just different." Techno was a pigling hybrid which made him look different. People were scared of him or didn't want to look at him. Some people even thought it was a disease and didn't want to touch him. So Techno was spending most of his time inside not wanting to bother anyone. It was sad seeing his brother like this so Wilbur wanted to help him. Unfortunately Techno didn't want that.

"Fine, if I die on the way you can explain to dad."

"Wilbur we both are 17, you'll be fine on your own. Stop being dramatic."

"If I die write my-"

"Okay okay I'll come, but you have to give me your pocket money for about a month." Techno put down his book and walked towards the closet so he could get a jacket.

"But a month is too much"

"If you don't want it, sure." Techno shrugged and walked back to the couch.

"Fine, fine. You can have it, now come on." They both soon were ready and left the house. Their house was a bit far away from the village. It was dangerous considering they had to walk through a forest to get there, but it was fine as long as it was day. They better be quick if they don't want any trouble though.

"Jeez it's colder than it used to be." Wilbur shivered a bit while turning to Techno.

"Winter is coming, what were you waiting for?" Techno said not even bothering to look at Wilbur. He just wanted to get this over it.

They soon arrived at the village and buyed some food. When they were about to leave, Wilbur stopped at a bakery.

"Let's go get something. They look so tasty." He pointed at one of the cakes and went in without even looking if Techno was coming. Techno looked up at the bakery not noticing it before. It must be new or he was in the house longer than he thought. He went in after Wilbur a few seconds after.

The sweet smell of bread immediately hit his nose. It was pretty nice and Techno liked it. He looked towards Wilbur seeing how excited he was talking to the baker. Techno got closer to listen to what they were saying.

"So then I was eating the best sand when my father-"

"Wilbur, can you buy whatever you want and we can leave."

"Yeah sorry. Oh Nikki, this is my brother Techno. He doesn't like socializing so he stays in the cave most of the time. Don't worry he can communicate at least." The baker giggled a bit and looked at Techno. She got scared a bit when she saw him. You can't blame her since you don't see a 7 foot half pigling everyday, walking into your bakery. She still tried to be nice and gently smiled.