Ruined family

Trigger: blood, murder, screams, shouting

Tommy had made a little bag and was almost ready to leave the house. There was some food, water, clean clothes, some toys, and a little dagger Sapnap gave him. It was a little secret between them, since Dream would literally kill him if he learned.

He took the keys and locked the door behind him. Now the problem was, how was he gonna find the road that was leading to L'Manburg. Maybe he could ask Karl again.

He walked through the forest and went into the village. He searched for the road that Karl told him about while he kept an eye on anyone that could help him.

He was right in front of a baker when someone touched his shoulder. He looked back and saw his, brother?

What was Dream doing here? Didn't he leave the house about an hour ago? He should have already been out of the village.

"Hi D-Dream. Big bro, best brother. I am sorry, I know I should have been in the house bu-" Dream cut him off by hugging him. 

It was the time when he realized the different scent on Dream. It didn't feel like Dream nor smelled like him. Yeah it is a bit weird to sniff someone, but it is a one way to understand who it is.

"Tommy?" Dream talked. The voice was not like his voice either. He was also wearing a different outfit. Instead of a green classic hoodie, it was black.

"You are not Dream, are you?" Tommy said, fear in his voice. He tried to move away from the hug but the man didn't let him.

"No, but I am still your brother. You were so little at the time, but you should have remembered me. I am surprised Dream erased your memory. I wish he would at least leave the good memories." 

"Wait, what?" Tommy used his vampire powers and got away from the now fake Dream. "Who are you?"

"I never thought Dream would turn you into a vampire." He looked surprised as he took a deep breath and put his hand on top of Tommy. "Don't worry, I'll give your memories back. Just stay still, it'll take a moment."

"Wha-" Before Tommy could finish that sentence or he could run away. He fainted into fake Dream's arms.

________________ (don't get confused, we are going into the past.)

Dream and Tommy were playing a game when their father entered. Dream looked back at his tall father. He was wearing a business outfit, but the outfit looked so messed up. His tie was untied and his blond hair was so messy.

"Hello dad, what are you doing?" The little 13 years old asked when he realized the man's red eyes. Their father was a vampire as well as Dream's twin. Tommy and Dream were normal humans, so his father didn't like them very much.

"Dad?" Dream asked one more time, but he seemed to not hear him. The man walked towards their mother. Now Dream started to worry a bit. What was going on?

He left his 5 years old brother in the room and followed his father.

"Dad, is something wrong?" He asked this time while tugging his shirt. His father turned towards him and looked him in the eyes.

"Not you" He said and went to the kitchen, right where their mother was.

What did he mean by that? He was gonna go after him when Nightmare touched his shoulder.

"Dream!"

"Yes?"

"Dad couldn't drink blood last night or the night before. Actually maybe about a week, and the council won't let him have more blood. They said he drank too much blood from them. So he is hungry."