Truth about Vampires

Quackity, a guard in the village, was walking through the Badland when he found two corpses. He found fangs signs on both of the victims. Which means the vampire was back in the village. He thought he finally got rid of him, two years ago when he stopped the smiley masked vampire.

It looked like the vampire was back in their village again. He looked at the corpses closer and realized something. They were not killed by the same vampire.

One of the victims had smaller fangs on their neck while the other one had bigger and sharper fangs. Now that means he was dealing with two vampires and one of them was little.

He was screwed this time. Dealing with one vampire is hard enough. Now he had to deal with two? He rushed to his friends to explain what he found.

"Karl! Karl!" Quackity yelled at his friend.

"What!?" The brown haired boy jumped from his seat and fell down.

"I found two people that had been sucked to dry by a vampire!" Karl shaken with fear and took a breath.

"He is back?"

"He is back and he is not alone."
_______________

Tommy and Dream were alone in the house at the time. Dream was trying to teach Tommy how to control his powers. Like how to hide his fangs or how to control his anger.

"Tommy tried to think of them like cat claws. You can put them in and out. Just try to feel them and you can do it." Tommy nodded and tried to do it. After a few tries he was able to hide his fangs.

"Good job, you did it"

"Of course I did it. I am a big man" Tommy said with confidence. Dream chuckled at this and they keep training.

"Wanna went into the village just for fun. You must have missed this place. I actually also did. We never come here after you turn into a vampire. I miss this place and others." Dream said while the other one was training.

"Sure, but can I see Ranboo?" Dream thinked for a second before nodding.

"Yey! I miss him so much!" Tommy said, jumping around. He hasn't seen Ranboo for two years. After he turned into a vampire the only people they talked to were Sapnap and George. It meant no one else knew he was a vampire.

"Can we also go to the other village to see Bad?"

"Well Tommy you know the rules, and I made the vampire council a bit angry the other day. It's better if we stay in this village for a while." Tommy hated the vampire council. They made these stupid rules so you can only drink the blood from the village they told you to. If you get caught you have to tell them to be able to drink from another village. Even going to another village was annoying.

"Come on, wear your jacket so we can go."

"Okay" Tommy wore his jacket and Dream put a beanie on his head.

"This will protect you from the sun even though there is not much in the winter." Dream put his hoodie over his head and they went to the village. It was a really short walk, their house was close to the village but still not in the village. It was safer for them. It felt exactly like Phil's house.

They went to a park and Tommy saw Ranboo sitting under a tree. He was reading a book so Tommy decided to pull a prank on him. He let go of Dream and Dream sat on a bench and watched as his brother sneaked behind Ranboo.

Tommy jumped on Ranboo as Ranboo panicked. He tried to get away from Tommy until he realized who it was. He immediately hugged the little blond vampire and held him really thighly.