Energetic Tommy

I don't think there is any triggers are in this chapter.

Tommy woke up screaming with pain as he felt his brother's fangs on his neck again. He checked his neck, the wound was already gone but the feeling of those fangs were never gone.

Everyone was awake with Tommy's screams and all of them were in the room now.

Tommy kept screaming while Wilbur hugged him and drew circles around his back. He tried to calm down the little child but Tommy was only crying more.

"Brother, please stop. Please stop!" He begged just like in his dreams. "I don't want to turn into a vampire please" All of them understand what he meant and Techno felt really angry at Tommy's brother. Poor boy was a vampire because of him.

He clenched his teeths together in anger. Phil put his hand on Techno's shoulder to calm him down, but he was also angry.

After an hour Tommy was finally silent and was looking around. His eyes were back to blue and he looked much more calm.

"Hey Tommy feeling better mate?" Tommy nodded, still not feeling well.

"Can you tell us what happened?"

"He turned me into a vampire." Tommy said while slightly shaking. Wilbur hugged him tighter as the kid shook.

"Why did he turn you into a vampire?"

"He didn't want to hurt me, if I was a vampire he wouldn't attack me when he was out of control." Phil nodded, at least his brother was not pure evil. He could understand where he was coming from too, but it still felt awful.

"Why don't you go back to sleep?"

"I can't, I don't want to."

"Toms it's alright, don't worry about it."

"No! I don't want to." He yelled. He was already full of energy and he didn't want any more nightmares.

"It's alright Phil, I'll stay with him." Wilbur said and Phil nodded, then both Techno and him left the room.

Wilbur kept whispering comforting words to Tommy while the kid clutched to him like a lifeline.

The rest of the night Wilbur stayed by Tommy's side and he didn't sleep as well as Tommy. They both stayed awake and didn't even talk much.  

______________

Wilbur looked like a zombie in the morning while Tommy looked fine. Phil was worried about Wilbur to say the least but didn't argue about it.

Phil and Techno set the breakfast table while Wilbur took a nap. Tommy was just looking around in the kitchen.

"Want some blood Tommy?"

"I am not hungry."

"You are not? Are you sure you are fine kiddo?"

"I am not a kid and yes I am fine."

"Then you are drinking your blood."

"But, it's just... Nevermind, I'll just drink the blood."

Tommy reached for the cup not liking it an inch. Now that he tasted human blood again, this blood smelled bad. He didn't like this at all. He still drinks the cup though, so Phil doesn't get suspicious.

Unfortunately for him, Phil was already suspicious.

"I'll go wake up Wilbur, he can go back to his nap after he eats something. You two don't burn something when I am gone" Then Phil walked out of the kitchen.