Hunting

Trigger: Blood (idk if there is more to trigger, by the way next chapter will be probably the most angst so be ready)

Wilbur had chosen five sweatshirts for Tommy, and was going to show him when he realized Tommy was not where he left.

The panic started to rush over him as he searched for the little vampire.

"Techno! Tommy is missing." Wilbur turned to Techno.

Both looked for him but the store was big and crowded. It was hard to find a little kid, especially since there was so much space for him to hide.

They found Phil while looking for Tommy and soon all three of them were looking for the little vampire.

Phil asked a few people and found another man who was looking for his son too. The man's name was Shlatt and his son was Tubbo. They agree to look at each other's sons and keep looking for them.

Shlatt was the first one to find Tommy and pick the boy up. Tommy looked surprised and scared at the man picking him up, from his hiding spot.

"Calm down kid. I just met with your father. He is worried sick about you. You should go back to him." Tommy was surprised at the father comment. Then he realized he meant Phil. It was no wonder they looked really similar to each other. They both had blond hair and blue eyes after all. An outsider would think they were father and son.

"Is there any chance you might see my son? His name is Tubbo and he is around your age." Tommy nodded and without speaking he showed a place with his finger. The man looked towards the place and saw Tubbo looking around.

"Thanks little guy." He took Tubbo and gave Tommy to Phil. Phil felt relieved when he saw Tommy not with a bloody mouth. He was worried the kid might eat someone but he was glad he didn't. He thanked Shlatt and found Wilbur and Techno.

Wilbur immediately rushed towards Phil when he saw Tommy with him. He hugged Tommy while Tommy tried to get out of the hug.

"Stop hugging me all the time, I am not a baby." He yelled but Wilbur didn't let go.

"Don't talk so much, someone is gonna notice your... Anyways, we buyed your clothes. Let's buy a bed too and leave the village." He picked Tommy up while Tommy tried to leave his grip.

Wilbur hold him closer and put Tommy's head on his shoulders. The kid fell asleep again from the tiredness, well Wilbur's quite nice voice was also making him sleepy. He had used so much energy while playing with Tubbo. He should have been more careful.

They left the store and went to buy a bed for him. They chose one, and Techno carried the bed for the rest of the trip. He was strong and it was easy for him to carry the bed.

The people stare at him in amusement or surprised but not anyone said anything. While they were going back to house Techno realized something.

Tommy was awake and was staring at Wilbur's neck. His eyes were red too and he wasn't even blinking. Probably he doesn't even need to blink but that was not the point.

Techno kept staring at the kid until Tommy closed his eyes and went back to sleep. The kid was really dangerous and he could tell, they needed much more blood.
________________

They arrived at home at 4pm and set the bed in Wilbur's bedroom, since the kid was most comfortable with him.

They put the things they buyed in the closet and make the room a bit more like Tommy's liking. They would give him a separate room but there were not any more rooms in the house. They weren't so rich and their house was small.