Plan

Trigger: blood, panicking ( I think there is more trigger, but I don't know how to write them without giving spoilers. So just be ready, this is your warning. I'll still put a warning when the trigger part comes.)
________________

It was the day that Dream needed to meet with Nightmare. They had a plan and a huge group of people.

"Alright. Now is everyone okay with the plan?" Phil said one last time.

"Can we go over it again?" Ranboo said. He had a bad memory and was trying to remember every single detail. Tommy was kind of his only friend since he became a vampire, and he didn't want to lose him.

"Sure but answer my question first. Where are your parents?"

"They abandoned him." Dream said with anger.

"Note to self, adopt Ranboo."

"Wait? what?" Ranboo said but Phil ignored him.

"Now Karl and Sam will stay in the house and make sure Quackity doesn't run away. I don't want any guards on our tail." You could hear muffled screams from the closet where Quackity was in as he said that.

"Dream will go and meet with Nightmare and try his best to buy some time for us. Meanwhile Sapnap, me and Techno will find where the father is. When we are dealing with him, Wilbur and Ranboo can get Tommy out. Techno, Sapnap and I will beat the father while Dream talks out the issue with his brother. And George..." He looked towards George, who was half sleeping. "Don't get in the way and be ready when someone gets back. We may need medical attention." George nodded to that and Phil could only hope he actually listened.

"If you have any questions you can ask ahead."

Wilbur was about to raise his hand when Phil stopped him. "No Wilbur you can't come with us to beat the father. I know you want to punch him in the face but Tommy trusts mostly you. He will need someone to comfort him."

"Dang it!" Wilbur yells and sits with anger on the couch.

"Where can Tommy be?" Ranboo asks.

"He'll probably be locked up in his old room or locked up in the basement Ranboo." Dream says. They kept asking questions until the door knocked. It was a vampire with a letter in his hand. He gave it to Dream and left. Dream read the letter as his face changed from calm to stress.

"What is that?"

"I totally forgot about the council. I should have already been in the meeting."

"I can go to the meeting for you and tell them what happened. I am sure the council leader Puffy will be glad to fire your father from the council." Everyone nodded and they started it with the plan.

They got on the horses with two groups other than Sapnap, which was going in a different direction.

The ride to the old house was about two hours which was pretty tiring. When they got there all of them were pretty hungry. For humans they had food but for vampires it was a big problem.

"You guys are okay with not drinking blood for one day right?" Techno asked while eating.

"Yeah I am as good as you for not eating one day." Dream said jokingly.

"Don't be rude dude. I mean Tommy was able to do it."

"Yeah he was kind of Starving Over There!"

"Hey At Least I Didn't Turn Him IN TO A VAMPIRE!"

"You two calm down." Phil warned and both of them shut up immediately. "By the way, I came prepared. I have some animal blood. It should do the job for now."