It was Dream right?

It was Karl's duty day so he was walking around helping people and looking for vampires. Well at least that was what he was supposed to do.

Instead he was sitting on a tree and just chilling around. He was about to fall asleep when someone hit the tree he was currently on. He fell down with a big thud and looked at the person who knocked him.

Well there were two of them. One of them had green hair while the other one had pink one. What strange hair colors he thought as he got up. Well that must be his least worried because he realized the pink haired guy was a pigling hybrid.

"That was a bit rude"

"Aren't you a village guard? Why are you sleeping on your duty?" The green haired man said. It was this time when Karl noticed the man was also a guard. He was wearing a different armor color though. A L'Manburg armor. It was weird they just talked about L'Manburg with Tommy.

"I am sorry sir. I had a tiring week." He did. He was scared to death by a vampire but of course he can't say that.

"We are looking for a lost kid. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He has been missing for a while now." The man just explained Tommy but it couldn't be him right?

"Well I kind of did, but he has his brother with him so I am not sure if we are talking about the same kid." The pink haired guy's eyes widened in shock. He looked directly at Karl and slowly but deeply talked.

"Is the kid's name Tommy?"

"Ye-yeah?"

"Bring us to them."

"Um, I can't do that."

"That man kidnapped my brother"

"But they both looked alike and you don't look like Tommy at all." Plus both of them were vampires and he saw how close the two were. So he was sure these two were lying.

"You want proof? I am adopted, let me call my dad. Phil!?" A man with blond hair and blue eyes came from far away. He really looked like Tommy, a lot. Was that a coincidence? I think not. (Sorry couldn't help with the meme)

"See, they look alike. Now bring us to him"

"If you are his real family, you must know his secret."

"What secret?"

"I think we know the secret. If I say the word 'blood' would that be enough?" All of the others shushed Karl as he said blood. They know about the kid alright.

"Wait, you guys are not vampires are you?"

"No, we are not."

"I am still confused. Do you guys have another brother or something? I mean Dream did look like he was Tommy's brother."

"So that bastard's name is Dream." The situation was getting worse for Karl.

"I am not giving any more information. I don't trust you guys enough."

"Fine by me, I can find him myself. Phil! Find Wilbur and tell him Tommy is here. I am sure we will find him." The pink haired guy said with anger.

"I am sorry but I can't let you kidnap a kid" Karl tried to stop them but a stare from the pink haired guy was enough to shut him off. He weakly smiled and waved as the men left.

They left him alone and he felt revealed. He ran towards Quackity to get help. He hoped he could stop them before the situation got worse.

As he was running he saw Tommy sleeping on Dream's arm as they were walking across the road. He changed his direction and went towards them.

"Dream be careful, some weird people are trying to find Tommy and take him from you. You should go back to your house." He said with one breath.

"Thanks?" Dream said. His voice was a bit weird but Karl didn't pay much attention.

"Um yeah." Dream held Tommy closer to him and went to the exit of the village. Was he scared to leave the village? He didn't look like he was that type of guy.

He decided to tell Quackity what happened, so he started to run around again. He was running a lot today wasn't he?

He found him talking with Sapnap in a cafe. His face lit up as he saw his close friend. He waved at them and sat beside them.

As he explained what happened with the other guys, Sapnap started to panic.

"Something wrong Sap?"

"Dream was meant to be out of town right now, and Tommy is supposed to be alone in the house." Wait then who was the person that was caring a sleeping Tommy?
____________

766 words. I would make this chapter longer, but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Muhahaha