End

First of all, thank you all for the 2.5k views. It makes me so happy reading all your comments and seeing all the votes. You guys are awesome. Well unfortunately this book is coming to an end. I could find something in the plot and continue but it feels like it'll be trash if I do that. Especially since I am getting bored of it. I have to end it before it ends badly. So enjoy the last chapter I guess.
________________

Trigger: blood, maybe abuse?, dying, beating, just one tiny curse word.

Wilbur couldn't believe his eyes when they went back downstairs. He was faced with Techno holding a sword to his face.

"Um Techno?" He said. This was normal for him since they used to train and he would always end up losing, but he knew this one was serious.

"Techno what are you doing?" Ranboo asked. He was so confused too. That was when Tommy opened his eyes and looked over from Wilbur's back. Unlike others he knew what was going on. After all, he saw his brother do this thousand times.

Someone was manipulating Techno, he could tell this by his eyes. The normal chocolate brown eyes were now purple.

"He is getting controlled by a vampire," Tommy yelled. That was when his father came from the other room.

"Oh Tommy. I didn't know you were this smart my boy. You keep surprising me. Well you are one of my sons after all, so I shouldn't be too surprised."

"I am not your son!"

"Now, now. No need to get angry. Is it because I took a bite from you?" Tommy's eyes widened in horror and reached his neck. He could still feel the pain in his neck.

"Must say you are much stronger than you look like. I remember our previous fight. If you were that strong, who knows how strong Dream is. I can't imagine how strong I will be after I take all of you guys powers."

"Wait, what do you mean by all?"

"I thought I could also take Tommy's powers too as well as Nightmare's. Then I will have an awesome dinner with you guys. You don't mind joining me for dinner do you?" This man was completely crazy.

"Take them to the living room with the others."

"How did you take down all of us?"

"I didn't he did." The man pointed towards Techno. "He is so strong and it's hard to control him, but thanks to Tommy I can control him now. If you don't know, vampires give energy when others drink their blood. It tastes awful, but it's worth it if it gives you that much power. It is not permanent unlike blood night. Which is why I have been waiting. It happens every 10 years. Hopefully my waiting will end this night, then I can show those idiot vampires a lesson." The man said with anger.

After a few minutes all of them were tied up in a corner by Techno. The others were here too, they started to panic as they saw how weak Tommy looked.

"Nightmare, come with me and help me. We need to get ready for the transfer." The man took Nightmare with him and left.

"Tommy, are you okay?" Dream asked as soon as his father was gone. He saw the fangs on his brother's neck and was so worried.

"I am not so good, but that doesn't matter. We need to get out of here." Everyone agreed.

"Any plan?" Wilbur asked. Phil looked over to Techno and sighed.

"If we can get Techno back we can have a chance."

"I have an idea. Dream can you control Techno so he can get out of dad's control."