6

Iris is toxic.

Blamed Barry for creating flashpoint when EVERYONE else moved on from that.

Blamed Barry for leaving Nora in the future when she was literally a threat to the team. Daughter or not, she was a threat for working with Thawne. You can sugarcoat all you want, but the truth is she was insensitive for her age. I actually agreed with Barry that decision. She belonged to the future, you don't get to keep her because she is your daughter.

Blamed him for not dying in the crisis. Man that was the time I wanted to slap her so bad. "I planned a life with out you." Not the exact dialogue but she meant that. Imagine saying that to your husband who accidentally didn't die when he was supposed to.

Blamed him for going into the speedforce to save the city. I mean how dumb you can be? Or should I say pathetic? He was busy saving the city and losing his sanity sis. Do you think you are important enough to leave that all behind?

Blamed him for almost every single thing!

At this rate Barry would end up developing depression and iris will end up in a MENTAL ASYLUM!

For real though, Barry is suffocating. Like walking on an eggshell around Iris. I don't think love looks like that. If it does then I don't want it.