10

Forced love story

Iris was supposed to be one chapter in Barry's life, to show it's ok to move on from one sided love. It was clear why he shouldn't date iris in the first season. Brotherzoned him, breaking his relation with his girlfriend, loved him because he is the flash.

But no iris is here to stay.

When Barry proposes iris to change the future, she is mad, I don't understand why.

Like your boyfriend is trying everything to protect you bitch, he must have loved you enough to wait for you since childhood and he proposed you so you can be safe!

The least you can do is to be grateful!

And what's with this destiny thing?

It's like westallen is a couple because destiny wanted them to be. Future paper says we are a couple so we must date, another earth has westallen so we must date.

Then future said Iris dies, why did you tries to be alive iris? You should accept the destiny shouldn't you? You did that when you wanted to date the superhero anyway.

By the way, wells was different in different earth, by your theory, he should be scientist in every other earth?

Caitlin and Cisco wer thug metavillains in earth 2,where iris and Barry were married. That's how drastic the earth needed to be changed to iris could marry Barry. That too where Barry isn't the superhero.

Why is everyone hell bend on changing destiny where these two happily accepted their toxic relationship?