18; お父さん

I absolutely love Takayan

The way the kid swing his legs as he ate had Tomura swooning. He wanted to pinch the kid's cheeks and buy anything he wanted.

"So... How're you, kid? Anything you wanna do?" He asked.

The blonde shook his head, "M' throat hurts"

Tomura slid the tea over, it should be cool enough by now, "This should help. Anything else bothering you?"

"Shiggy, if I get my own room, does 'at mean that I'll to stay forever and ever?
I wan' to"

Tomura nodded, "You're gonna stay" The kid gave a blinding smile.

"Speaking of staying, you guys should probably go do whatever. You're boring me to death with all this sappy shit" Spinner spat as kindly as he could.

"You say that like you weren't just sappy too, dipshit. But come on Bakugou, let's go do something 'fun'" The kid gave a smile and moved to let Tomura scoot out of the booth.  He rummaged through his pockets and placed a few 1000 bills down. "See ya" He told the lizard-like man. He pushed the back of the coat Bakugou wore with his pinky raised. He had forgotten to wear his gloves.

They exited the cafe and were halfway back to the bar when Tomura had a rather good thought.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bakugou ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

'Tsuki was very happy, he got to spend time with Shiggy! He got to wear Dabi's coat too! He was getting spoiled. He loved it.

"Hey kid. I've got an idea. How 'bout instead of sending Dabi's, we go say hi to your mom and get your dad"

'Tsuki played with the sleeves of Dabi's coat. "You'll keep me safe?" He whispered.

"Always" His secret big brother responded.  He nodded. They switched directions and headed towards his house. Shiggy had a sweatshirt on with the hood up, covering his head. 'Tsuki  watched the cars driving by on the road next to them. He moved to hold Shiggy's wrist, remembering that his big brother's quirk didn't let them hold hands. He swung their arms, humming along to a song he'd just made up right then. 

A red car passed. He tapped his free hand's fingers on his thigh as they walked. A grey sports car came next. He liked that one. He pointed it out to his older brother, grinning when the man liked it too. A green car sped past, music blasting so loud that 'Tsuki winced. A white car with a siren on top followed. 

The building were beginning to look familiar, 'Tsuki tightened his grip on Shiggy's wrist, refixing the hood on his head and pulling it further down. 

"Relax, I'm not gonna let anything hurt you" Shiggy said. 

'Tsuki nodded, "I know. When we see Mommy, can you turn her to dust?"

The man laughed, really laughed, almost stumbling as he did. 'Tsuki was confused, watching the man laugh. What was so funny? 

"You're just like me" The man managed to breath out. "We really are brother's, huh?"

"'Course!" 'Tsuki said, giving a blinding grin. 

"Good. Lemme call Kurogiri, I can bet you that the place is under surveillance"

"Shiggy?"

"Hm?"

"Why didn't we just do 'at b'fore?" He watched his big brother get a blank look and move to scratch his neck with one finger. 

"I guess we could've. But the walk was fun... Right?"

'Tsuki didn't want the man to feel back about not remembering so he nodded, "Yeah!" He watched the man dial Kurogiri. 

A purple, sideways puddle appeared. Shiggy pulled him through. They were in his living room. 'Tsuki played with the sleeves of Dabi's black coat. It was the same as he'd last seen it. His parents both sat on the couch watching the TV. Neither had noticed them. 'Tsuki could make out a bruise on his dad's cheek. 

He grabbed Shiggy's arm and motioned for the man to open his fingers. He pulled the man's hand closer to Mommy until he froze. She didn't deserve a quick, easy death. He shook his head and used his own fingers to slowly grasp her hair. When he had enough in his hand, he gripped hard and pulled. Mommy let out a shriek. His dad spun, jumping up from the couch. Shiggy motioned something to his dad that had the man calmly moving to turn up the TV volume. 

"Hi Mommy!" 'Tsuki grinned tugging on his mom's hair harshly and jerking her head around. She said nothing, but the surprise that covered her expression made him giggle. What was her favorite thing to do to him? Oh! 'Tsuki grinned as he jumped over the couch's backing to get a better view as he pulled her, forcing her to the floor. With his free hand, 'Tsuki pulled off his hood. His mom's eyes were glossy. She knew what he wanted. Both pleas and threats spilled from her mouth equally. He slammed his foot into her face, releasing her hair to let her fall back onto the floor. He fept stomping until she stopped reacting. 

He crouched down at her head. "You were the naughty one, Mommy" She mumbled pleas. He looked to Shiggy, who had the biggest smile. The man nodded and 'Tsuki felt proud. The man moved forward and placed a hand on her shoulder with careful fingers. 

"Mrs. Bakugou, under my very kind judgement, I have charged you with death. Effective immediately" 'Tsuki didn't really know what that meant except the death part but he found it funny. Shiggy placed his final finger down. Mommy went to scream but 'Tsuki shoved a foot in her mouth. She crumbled to dust. 

"Well shit" He heard his dad breath. 'Tsuki stood and ran to the man

"Daddy! I missed you!" The man took a second to respond back, staring at the spot his wife had just been. 

"I missed you too Katsuki"

"Oh! This 's Shiggy! My super secret big brother!" 

Shiggy waved awkwardly. "Uh... Hi, name's Shigaraki Tomura. I've been taking care of the kid"

Word Count: 1029

Honestly, I was halfway through writing what they were gonna do to her when I remembered that this was supposed to been a fluffy book... I can go back if y'all want but I think this is okay?