20; 私の

Friendly reminder ^

Katsuki immediately crumpled when Shigaraki took his father to show him around and introduce him to the members. He'd killed Mom. He slid off the to the floor gripping his hair tightly. Even though tears made his eyes itch and rolled down his cheeks, he laughed breathily. 

"I did it!" He breathed. "I killed her! And I didn't hate it" Katsuki paused for a moment, going impossibly quiet. he rubbed his tears away, leaving smudged tracks. "Why didn't I hate it? Why don't I hate it? Am I..." He stopped himself from finishing. 

He stood and spun with his arms out. "Ah who gives a damn? I'm free! Dad's free! An' I've got all I could ever fucking want!" Katsuki gave another laugh, letting a bright smile stretch his lips. 

"I have the whole fucking world here! It's all mine!" He fell back into the bed and sighed.

Reaching up, he pulled at his hair, "Maybe I'm going crazy, but I didn't hate killing her. She was a bitch, the worst woman to ever exist. I hate her. Oh..."

Katsuki sat up abruptly. "I hated her. I hate a fuck ton of people. I could just get rid of them. I'd be happy then. But... I don't wanna kill... But, I did it easily as a kid" He laughed again. "I couldn't remember how to fucking piss but I can kill. How ironic. Mom trained me well.

"It's all mine now, I can get rid of all the things that don't make me happy. After all, I'm a fucking villain, aren't I? If they want a villain, I'll show them what a villain really does. I can have it all. Me an' everyone here. The world is ours"

Every single thing he could ever want was now his. No fees. No problems.  No fine text.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

When Kurogiri informed Tomura that bakugou was having a breakdown of sorts, Tomura almost ran down the hall to the teen. Kurogiri stopped him, holding out an arm.

"Shigaraki, he needs space to figure things out. If you barge in and stop him, he'll have pent up thoughts and end up lashing out later. Wait until he comes by himself"

Tomura huffed, "Fine"

"I'll make you a drink, come sit"

Half an hour after Kurogiri had originally told him about Bakugou's issue, the teen walked into the bar, heading straight for him. Tomura opened his arms and let the young adult hug him.

"Hey, " He prompted, "'re you good now?"

Bakugou nodded into his ribs and Tomura patted his head with four fingers, pinky carefully raised.

"Do you wanna talk about anything? It's fine if you don't"

Bakugou shrugged until his grasp, "Dunno"

"We can figure things out, okay? How about me, you, an' Tomura go talk. we've got some things to talk to you about either way" Dabi offered. Tomura affirmed. Bakugou pulled out of the hug.

"Sure. Where's Dad?" His ruby eyes looked into Tomura's crimson ones.

"Oh, Kurogiri and him went out to get groceries. They'll be back in a little bit"

The ash blonde nodded and Tomura and him followed Dabi to the scarred man's room. He heard the teen sniff once they entered the room and when he didn't hear the little 'smells good' the younger had said about his room, he grinned. He was the kid's favorite. And it would stay that way. 

Dabi gestured around, "Sit anywhere" Tomura watched Bakugou sit on the chair at the desk, facine backwards so that he had to place his legs on opposite sides of the back. 

"So..." Tomura transitioned, "Did you wanna talk 'bout anything?" 

When the teen shrugged, Dabi spoke from his spot next to Tomura on the bed. "Well we wanted to talk about the whole 'him and me' thing you've got going on. —Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows in confusion— From what we've seen so far,  you and your little side are very different. Specifically towards being a villain. I don't know if you've realized that yet, but we wanted to bring it up"

"I... I know. When I was little, I killed my mom. And it didn't... I didn't hate it. I liked it. Still don't hate it. I hated her. I guess what I'm tryna say is that It might be better to switch between. I personally don't really like hurting people, hence why i wanted to be a hero, but I don't seem to mind it as a kid. I wanna get rid of anything that doesn't make me happy"

Dabi laughed, play hitting Tomura on his back. "You're just like our wonderful leader here!"

A an explanation, Tomura simply stated his goal. "I want to destroy everything I hate"

"Then we can fucking do that" The young adult grinned. 

"Here's the problem though; how do you feel about heroes" Tomura continued. 

"Well I don't hate them right now. As a kid, I don't feel fond of them. I'm sure I'd help take down a few"Tomura smiled, "But! I'm not killin' Aizawa"

"Me neither. Isn't he so cool!" Tomura grinned before coughing and putting serious face back on. 

Dabi cackled, "You're such a fanboy!" Tomura covered his face when Bakugou joined Dabi's laughter, muttering a 'Am not'.

Word Count: 885

Holy shit I've reached 3.4k