23; セーフ

'Tsuki, in all honesty, found himself absolutely loving the magician's company. His tricks had him awed.  The man had helped him clean his room and they both sat on the carpet, his brand new toys in front of him. They'd put his teacher's figurine on his nightstand where the hero could watch over his room. His teacher was really cool. Mister Compress used a lighter to catch a handkerchief. He gave it a jerking motion and it turned into a pale pink flower, flames gone. 

"Can I learn that? " He asked, quickly adding a "Please" with his best smile. He could tell it worked by the way the magician's face seemed to soften further than it was. If it could. 

"Of course. I can teach you all sorts of magic. Do you believe in magic?*"

"Yes!" 'Tsuki cheered. Why wouldn't he?

"Good, magic only works if you believe in it. Now, do you know how to use your quirk?"

'Tsuki shook his head. He hadn't ever tried to... "No, but I wanna. Then I can blast everythin' I don' like" 

Mister Compress laughed. Why? Had he said something funny? "You're definitely Shigaraki's brother" 'Tsuki beamed. Of course he was! Shiggy was his bestest secret big brother ever! "We can help you with your quirk sometime, but for now, I can teach you this"

"How long does it take to learn this? I wanna show Dad an' Shiggy an' Big Sis an' 'Giri an' Toga an' Mister Twice an' Mister Spinner"

"Quite a list you've got going. What about Dabi?"

"He get's to see too! I wanna have him light it" 

"That's a good idea, I don't really want you to be using a lighter anyways. You might burn your fingers. We should start learning now if you wanna show everyone tonight at dinner. You can be the big show"

"Yes! I'll be the magic... man? Oh, uh, magician! Yeah!"

"Yeah, you'll be a magician. Here, you can wear this, I'll go get the gloves so you don't burn yourself accidentally" Mister Compress placed his magic hat on 'Tsuki's head as he stood. He grinned. Shiggy was gonna love this! 'Tsuki giggled as he hugged his shark plush. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Shigaraki ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Tomura liked to think of himself as a pretty patient person. He knew others didn't, but he hadn't killed a lot of people he wanted to. Upon seeing the ridiculously big pile of things to put away, though, he'd sighed and left with a 'good luck'.  Which left the kid and Compress, who stepped in to help, together to finish the room. Toga hadn't returned, she'd stayed to look through stores. Sure, he didn't want the kid to start liking them more, but he was content. The kid liked him the most. And it would stay that way or he'd have to pause his patience for a little while. 

So now he sat at the bar, Masaru next to him. Tomura toyed with a glass of gin; swirling the glass so that the ice spun. The kid's father simply had a glass of wine, it hadn't even been filled to the usual amount upon request. Either the man didn't like to drink, or was a real lightweight. Tomura suspected it was the former.

"He's happy here" the man said simply.

"Yeah? We may be what society calls villains, but we try our best"

"You better heroes than the pros are. I can't thank you enough. I've never seen him so happy. Even if he becomes a villain, I'll support him; as long as he's happy"

"Of course. And... About that..."

"He wants to be, doesn't he? A villain, that is" The kid's father, despite being told that his kid was probably a villain, looked remarkably happy. Rather, content would be a better description.

"Sort of" Tomura mumbled. "The kid obviously has two whole worlds. His little self is his innocent, child self and his big self is the more brash, typical teenager type. But  his little self doesn't have half the restraint he typically has. He has some resentment towards the heroes, I'm certain of that. So he agreed that it might be good to switch between a neutral,ally position and a member of the strike team. Though, as his parent, I'd like your input on it"

Masaru took a sip of his glass, a small one. He smiled kindly, "If you guys think it'll work out well, then I'm all for it" Tomura nodded. "But," The man added, smile dropping momentarily. "If I find it that he's in unnecessary danger, I'll have to pull him out"

"I have no objection to that. I promise with whatever's left of my soul that no harm'll come to him. I'll look out for him"

"I'll take your word on that" Masaru laughed. "You're a good brother to him"

Tomura felt his cheeks warm as he grinned. Damn right he was.

Thank you for your patience guys!! I had a surgeon shove a tube through my veins and shoot some ink into my jaw to check how my brain is healing and it came clear. No issues to worry about now (:

Word Count: 867

* referencing Annarasumanara's biggest line