V

I walk into glee club quite happily, stopping at Finn who grins.
"We're doing Grease for the school musical." He nods. "You up for auditioning?"
"I mean I've only watched the movie once."
"I think you'd be great." Marley smiles widely.
"Yeah, you can play the part of...the janitor." Kitty grins sarcastically.
"I would say you could play the part of the slut, but you already do that in your day to day life." I shrug.
"Well, I think we should talk about auditioning." Finn awkwardly clears his throat.
I've never done that before, I hate slut shaming and I've just...oh my god I'm an awful person.

"Wait, you have a date with Bree?" Marley scoffs.
"Yeah, what's the big deal?"
"I'm just...surprised that's all."
"So am I, didn't think I'd be her type." I shrug.
"Just be careful, her and Kitty are both cheerleaders and she's probably gonna try and ruin your chances after today." She leans against my locker.
"I have never done that before." I sigh. "I feel so disgusted by that comment."
"She deserved it."
"Marley, she's a bitch yes...but I don't like using those words."
"You're too sweet." She smacks my arm gently. "Lets get you ready for your date."

I sit awkwardly across the booth from Bree, I've never been on a date that wasn't a prank. I'm actually waiting on all the football team coming at me with another slushie to the face.
"I heard what you said to Kitty." She smirks.
"How?"
"Oh please, she wouldn't shut up about it." She raises an eyebrow. "I'm impressed."
"Listen, that was a spur of the moment thing." I start.
"So? It was badass, someone has to put that bimbo in her place." She flips her hair.
I smile to myself, taking a sip of my Pepsi.
"So, what made you move to Lima?" She leans forward.
"My mom left my dad for some body builder She met at her job...so we wanted to go somewhere that my dad liked and since he grew up here." I shrug a shoulder casually.
"That must have sucked."
"Just a little, guys probably on steroids or something." I chuckle.
"And you're on the track team."
"Yeah, I used to do that in my old school and I loved it...I'd rather go study at a culinary school though."
"You cook?" She looks shocked.
"Yeah and bake."
"Oh my god, you have to cook for me some time!"
Maybe she is being genuine, I can't just assume she's playing me.

Okay, audition time...I hope I actually manage to get a part, I dont even want a huge part. Anything would be cool. I step up on stage and clear my throat.

"Wow." Artie smiles. "So you're going for Danny right?"
"Oh no, that dude Sonny or even the bad guy Leo or Scorpion or whatever they call him is fine." I shrug.
"You sure?" Finn frowns.
"I really don't wanna be in the spotlight too much."
"Got it."
Marley hugs me tight from the side of the stage.
"You did great!" She gushes.
"I tried."
"How did the date go?" We start walking together.
We turn the corner, seeing Bree smiling from my locker.
"So when are you gonna cook for me?"
"This weekend?" I offer.
"Sounds like a date to me." She winks and walks off.
"She really likes you." Unique says from behind, making me jump.
"Don't do that." I laugh, holding my chest.
"Sorry, I have a problem." She looks at Marley. "Can we talk...about the issues with the part I want?"
"Tucker can help."
I frown, catching her gaze.
"I want to play Rizzo so bad." She sighs.
"I'll leave you guys to it, Marley can you see me at my car when you're done?"
She nods slowly as I walk away.

I take a slow drag from the cigarette as Marley walks over.
"Whats up?"
"Listen, I appreciate you trying to help Unique...I'm just not ready for everyone to know."
"I'm so sorry, Tucker I didn't even think-" I cut her off.
"Its okay, I get it." I chuckle. "You're so sweet."
"When are you gonna tell them?"
"I don't know, maybe after Grease is over."

Its finally the weekend, thinking about rehearsals, studying, track team, keeping fit and just life is stressful, but I'm in my happy place; the kitchen.
"So am I getting to meet this Bree?" My dad leans on the kitchen counter.
"If you're not going anywhere then yes."
"I'm not going anywhere tonight." He chuckles. "So, is it serious?"
"She's meeting my dad...outside of the classroom I think so."
"Well, I promise I won't embarrass you." He takes me into a headlock and ruffles my hair.
I struggle out of his grip at the sound of the doorbell, rushing to answer Bree who looks amazing even out of her cheerios uniform.
"Come on in." I grin.
We sit in my man cave, eating anf joking around with each other.
"So, you get to play in Grease."
"Yeah, I got the part of Sonny so I'm a T bird."
"Need a pink lady?" She smirks, sliding closer.
"Only if its you." I wrap an arm around her shoulders.
We lean in closer when my phone starts ringing. I take a glance at the screen and groan. Marley, seriously she's supposed to be at that stupid sleepover.
"I'd answer that, Kitty probably did something." She whispers.
I grab my phone and head outside.
"Whats up?"
"I'm stuck in the bathroom at Kitty's house and she told me I have to stick my fingers down my throat." She rambles.
"Uh...what?" I scoff.
"Do I do it?"
"Marley, no that's called bulimia and it's awful."
"Really? I don't want to get fat."
"You are not fat, I'm gonna go nuts on Kitty if she keeps going."
"Okay, okay I won't do it." She mumbles. "Sorry for interrupting your date."
"We both knew something was up, ignore her and enjoy the rest of your night."
I hang up and head back inside.
"Kitty?"
"Kitty."
She rolls her eyes as I sit myself back down next to her. We finally get to that kiss we almost had and wow, honestly it is amazing.

"Thanks for a great night." Bree smiles.
"My pleasure." I shrug.
We kiss each other quickly before she heads to her car. I close the door and head back to clean up after the both of us. I frown, trying to find my book, its nowhere to be found. I always keep it hidden so there's no way Bree could find it. Maybe I've misplaced it, that's probably it.