XII

"Your uncle's getting married." Kitty smiles. "How's it feel?"
"Well...it sucks that he didn't ask me or my dad to be his best man, but I guess I'm alright."
"You haven't asked me to be your date yet."
"I didn't think I had to." I laugh.
"Its polite."
I turn to face her, leaning up on my elbow.
"Kitty, will you be my date to the wedding?"
"I'd love to." She grins, kissing me softly.
"Unfortunately, my dad is bringing Sue as his date." I mumble against her lips.
"We can ignore them."
I pull back slowly.
"Would you maybe wanna stay in the hotel room with me?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
I shrug a little, I have a whole plan set up but my nerves could get the best of me.
"I just thought I'd be extra polite."
"Gentleman."
I hold her close to me, letting her head rest on my chest. I place my chin on her head, letting her fall asleep. I love that my dad's out of the house most of the time right now, it means Kitty gets to stay over more often and her parents are always busy with work so we don't have to be alone.

This wedding is something else, I mean...Emma is kinda...I don't know its like polar opposites? But my relationship is the same too so I guess I can't judge. We sit, waiting and waiting for Emma to arrive. I know brides are usually late but this is more than fashionably late. I watch Sue walking over to my uncle and whispering something in his ear. He walks over to us and sighs.
"Emma has left me."
"What now?" My dad frowns.
"I'm gonna speak to her parents." He walks off slowly.

Apparently Emma's parents told us to go ahead since they paid fir everything and it would be a waste of money to just send everyone home. Spencer walks over to me, smiling widely.
"Wanna sing a duet with me?"
"I'd love to!"
We both head up onto the stage.

Kitty walks over to me slowly, I smile down at her as we embrace.
"Come to my room." I take her hand and lead her upstairs.

I gulp nervously, opening the door while Kitty keeps her smile.
"Let me, your hands are shaking."
"I got it." I mumble.
"Whats going on?"
"I planned a surprise and I want it to go well."
"I'm going to love it because you planned it." She takes my hands in hers and helps me unlock the door.
I open up slowly, watching for the blonde's reaction. Her smile turns into a huge grin, I went a little overboard with this, I paid extra for Rose petals and champagne...thanks to my dad for that part, chocolates and anything romantic. Even those fake candles because ya know...safety.
"Whats this for?"
I slowly walk us both into the room, watching the door close behind us.
"I'm ready."
"For?"
I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, please tell me she's teasing me here.
"Don't make me say it." I groan.
"Oh...I see."
"You don't want to, do you?"
She scoffs softly, grabbing my tie.
"Of course I do, I just want to make sure this is what you want."
"I want this, I trust you...I just don't really know what I'm doing."
"I'll take the lead." She winks.
I sigh softly, relaxing as we kiss. She shoves me back onto the bed and crawls towards me. This is happening.