2: Little Brother

Sanemi and you quickly pulled away from each other upon hearing Genya's voice.

Both your faces were flushed with embarrassment as Sanemi quickly turned to glare at his younger brother.

Genya's expression in utter confusion, his cheeks red that it was clear the younger Shinazugawa had seen you and Sanemi's little make out session.

Although, Sanemi had no idea of how long his brother had been standing there, but judging by the shocked and confused expression on Genya's face, he'd seen (and maybe even heard) more than that.

"S-sorry, I-I didn't mean~"

"Genya!" Sanemi snapped, quickly turning to glare at his younger brother; his face still completely flustered from embarrassment for being caught.

"Y-you didn't see shit, ya hear me! Tell anyone and I'll kick your ass!" The Wind Pillar growled.

Genya's eyes widen and he gulped, before slowly glancing towards you as you kindly waved at him, whilst smiling sweetly.

"Heyya Genya, long time no see! How have you been?" You greeted.

"U-uh...do I know y-you?" He asked nervously.

He was so confused. And of course, you didn't blame him for not knowing who you were.

Sanemi never told anyone of his personal affairs, since you both tried keeping your relationship a secret.

Until now..

"You could say...we sort of met." You told him, giving a nervous laugh.

"Wait! What'd you mean sort of?! You're telling me, you'd met Genya before?" Sanemi asked you, raising a brow as you quickly went stiff.

"N-no...I mean..I'd just so happened to see him from afar, is all." You sweat-dropped.

It wasn't a total lie, yet not the truth neither.

Sanemi narrowed his eyes at you skeptically, whilst you avoided eye contact, but he decided to not to press on the matter.

"So...is she like...your girlfriend, Niichan?" Genya couldn't help but ask his older brother.

"What'd you think, dumbass?! Do you think I'd be sucking faces and trading spit with anyone, if she wasn't!" Sanemi hissed, his face flushing redder.

"Uhh...n-no(?)" Genya says shyly.

Your eyes widen in disbelief of how Sanemi spoke to his brother and noting how Genya's gaze averted towards the floor. Clearly, the poor boy felt ashamed for even asking a stupid question.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa!" You'd called out.

"What?!" Sanemi asked curtly, glaring back at you.

"Is that anyway to treat your brother? All Genya did was asked you a simple question! Be nice!" You scolded.

Sanemi growled under his breath, "Shut up. He's use to it! And don't fucking tell me what to do!"

You pouted, before averting your (eye color) eyes towards the younger Shinazugawa.

"Anyways, it's nice to see...I mean, finally meet you, Genya-kun! I'm (Name), Sanemi's wife and he has told me quite a lot about you." You introduced.