7: Divine Eros 🍋

Warning: this chapter contains lemon, if you dislike sexual themes, don't read. Thanks!

•• ━━━━━━ •❀•✿•❀• ━━━━━━ ••

"I don't think telling Genya to take a hike was nice, Sanemi?" You say.

"He'll be fine. Besides the Butterfly Mansion isn't that far anyway." He grumbled.

"But it's dark out! What if he encounters a hungry bear or a rabid raccoon?"

"H-he's not a baby! He can defend himself, so don't worry." Sanemi growls, before nuzzling your neck and peppering your skin with kisses.

You were both seated on futon, with you sitting in his lap─straddling his waist.

"Now, shut up and let's enjoy this moment together." He added.

In response, you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck before continuing to grind yourself against his prominent erection, which was straining against his fudoshi underneath his yukata.

Your lascivious action made him release a sinful moan from his lips, whilst his hands gripped either side of your hips, as he slowly maneuvered you back and forth.

The feeling of your clothed womanhood flush against his rigid erection felt so good. However, it wasn't enough to satisfy his need.

He wanted─no needed to feel more of you and he didn't hesitate to let you know as much.

You gasped when he slowly pushed you back onto the futon, with him now on top of you and nestled between your legs.

Looking up into his mauve eyes, you can see the passion and lust he tried to hold back this whole time.

For Sanemi, so many lewd thoughts of what he wanted to do to you crossed his mind as he bit his bottom lip, whilst looking you up and down.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, before pulling him down for a kiss. He leans down, his lips brushing against yours as you kiss his bottom lip─feeling his body shudder.

You bit him gently, coaxing him to open his mouth and give you access as you pushed your tongue into his mouth. The both of you released a wanton moan as your tongues swirled and dance with one another.

He grinded into you frantically, making you moan into his mouth. Sanemi moaned again─feeling your hips bucked against him.

Soon, you both pulled away─a thin string of saliva connecting your tongues as you panted heavily, glancing at each other.

"Fuck (Name), I can't wait anymore. I need you." He says.

He's far too pent up for foreplay and needed to be inside you.

"Take me, Sanemi. My body is yours to please."

With that, he pulls your hadajuban apart, revealing your warm (s/c) skin and (small/medium/large) breasts. His eyes widen at the sight of you and his face was flushed completely red as he gave himself a moment to cherish the sight.

Damn, you were still just as beautiful as he remembered. You never cease to take his breath away.

You truly were divine.