Oblivious Jisoo - "To whom?"

Their comeback was successful. Thank God for that since they have been promoting and practicing non stop. Now they have free time to just indulge with each other. Eating, dining like old times.

They are currently having celebratory dinner in their favourite restaurant.

Chaeyoung being the clumsy chipmunk that she is drops her bowl of rice as soon as she sit down.

The clinking of the metal bowl could be heard in the whole restaurant.

"Nooooo. My rice bowl just fall to the ground. Waeeee. I was looking forward to eat fully tonight."

Seeing the distress in Chaeyoung's tone of voice Jisoo knows that she needs to do something or they will be having a moody chipmunk the whole dinner.

"Here Chae. Takes mine." Jisoo pass her bowl of rice to Chaeyoung.

"You need to eat too unnie."

"Nahh I need only some. I'm gonna go all out on the meat and will order some ramyeon later."

Jisoo wink or trying to at Chaeyoung while patting her hands insisting her to receive the rice bowl.

Jennie and Lisa suddenly went silent.

Jisoo never share her food. Well not usually. Maybe some portion of it but giving full rice bowl to someone is not the things Kim jisoo has ever done in the past.

Jennie kick her foot to Jisoo's. Frustrated at the oblivious show of affection from Jisoo's part.

"God! What's that for Jendeuk. You bruised me."

"Stop being dramatic and just confess already!!" Jennie almost scream the words in the end.

"To whom?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows really are confuse what is happening.

"Ahhhh! Nevermind!" Lisa scream frustrated.

Chaeyoung silently eat her food and seems to be in her own world ignoring Jennie and Lisa fustrated exclamation.

Or so they think.