Jealous Chaengie - 1

It was the show rehearsal and its been a while since they have been practising non stop with each other. Chaeyoung got a bit busy before that with a little bit of photoshoot for magazines so she has been missing her girlfriend.

Chaeyoung wanted to sleepover at Jisoo's apartment but they just decide to meet up during rehearsal then go home together. It will be rest day the next day so they could have a long night. Okay maybe Chaeyoung need to get her head out of the gutter.

Jennie arrive first and proceed to do some vlogging. She said she wanted to post new videos on weekly basis just for the blinks. Maybe two times a week if she is generous enough.

She saw Jisoo just laying on the makeshift bed in the waiting room and just decided to vlog her unnie. Chae is not around so the jealous chipmunk won't be mad. She is just borrowing Jisoo a bit for her youtube content.

"Unnie!"

Jennis just gave a shout before almost junping on the bed snuggling close to Jisoo's xhest. It has been a while since the last time they have been close like this. Jennie miss it so much. She has always feels save in Jisoo's arm.

"Ooff...You're getting heavy Jendeukie."

"Haha so funny. Unnie I'm vlogging for my youtube say something about your day today. Its for the blinks."

"Oh really. Well we have been practicing non stop and got new choreo for you guys...."

Jisoo didn't get to finish when Chaeyoung and Lisa comes in through the door happily laughing. But the laughing quickly stop when Chaeyoung looks at how Jensoo was snuggling close with each other.

Smoke might have comes up out of her ears looking at it. But Chae needs to be cool about this. They have always been close with each other.

Lisa seeing like everything might explode decide to went for a touch up on her make up.

"Oh Rosie! Come help me record me and Jisoo unnie. Its for my youtube vlog."

"Ookayy."

Chaeyoung just take the camera and then record both of them. They were talking closely with each other like they forgot there is other people there.

"Yeorobun. This is not Jimjilbang."

Jisoo know Jennie is just teasing Chaeyoung and was trying to make the other girl jealous. She could see her chipmunk getting angry by the moment. Especially when Jennie just replied.

"Well, its feels.like jimjilbang."

Then proceed to pretend to sleep on top of her. Jisoo close her eyes for a bit. Playing pretend then opens her eyes seeing Chaeyoung has stop recording.

Jisoo give small taps to Jenni's shoulder signalling that she wanted to get up. Jennie comply then went out to vlog the dancers but not before sending a wink and thumbs up in her direction.

Haish this mandu. Jisoo thought.

"Chae?"

"Hmm."

"Baby?"

"What."

"Come here."

Chaeyoung sits beside Jisoo on the bed but there is some tension there. Jisoo just grabs her arms and put her head on Chae's shoulder.

"You know Jendeuk is just playing with you."

"I know."

Chaeyoung said in a small voice. Almost inaudible.

Jisoo smile. Chaeyoung if no one notice has always been the jealous type. She always got insecure especially when handsome guy or even women noticing Jisoo or asking for her number.

She then remembers how much of a tantrum Chaeyoung made when she knows who Jisoo's co-star is. Saying that the guy has people all over him and she might snatch Jisoo away from her. It is so funny how they finally met. Oh the death glare but that is another story to tell.

"I miss you Jisoonie."

Jisoo looks up from her position to really look at Chae directly in the eyes before dropping a small peck on her lips.

Chaeyoung finally smile after that.

"No more jealous chipmunk okay?"

"Okay."

Chaeyoung just wrap her arms around Jisoo tighter and drops small kisses on her forehead.

Jisoo know her girlfriend is a jealous type but she also knows that her jealousy just means she loves her too much. And its okay for Jisoo because she loves her Chaengie too much also.