Tired

They were rehearsing for their spotify ads. It was hectic as they come to the shooting location from all over the place. Jisoo from snowdrop shooting. Lisa from bulgari and Jennie from Chanel. Chaeyoung just finished a YSL shoot but thank god she was closer to set.

Quickly, they puts on new clothes and make ups when they arrived. They haven't gotten the chance to catch up with one another with the time constraint.

Chaeyoung walks to Jisoo and give a small peck on the older's cheek.

"Hey baby."

"Hmm."

Jisoo just give out a long sigh.

"What? Not happy to see me."

"Aniya...I'm just tired."

Jisoo pouted and puffed her cheeks while almost stomping her two feets.

"Smile a little for me baby. I don't like seeing you like this." Chaeyoung pinched both of Jisoo's cheeks trying to get the older girl to smile.

Jisoo was more tired than annoyed but she push both of Chaeyoung's hands away. Chaeyoung looks crestfallen at the action. She was just trying to lighten the mood.

The younger girl turns around, walk quickly to her position and prepare for shooting without saying another words.

"Chae, wait."

"Okay girls. Lets roll it but first we do an intro for the ads."

The director calls all four of them to sit on a chair for a short introduction.

Jisoo really wasn't feeling it since Chaeyoung haven't look her in the eyes ever since. She try to watch the blonde girl through the monitor screen but seeing Chaeyoung sad makes her more frustrated.

"Anyeonghasayo we are Blackpink."

Jennie did all of the works and Jisoo just couldn't be her happy self, she couldn't even put on a smile seeing Chaeyoung like this.

They finished up everything after a while. Chaeyoung was quick to excuse herself from the set and went into the dressing room leaving her members behind.

"Why did you fight unnie?"

Jennie asked.

"It's. She was just trying to make me happy but I'm just dumb."

"Haish unnie. She loves you. Just go after her. Pali pali."

Lisa said while pushing Jisoo towards the direction of the dressing room.

Reaching the close door, Jisoo almost broke down in sweats, feeling so nervous. She give a tentative knock and opens the door slowly after calming herself down.

Chaeyoung was sitting on the sofa with her hand covering both of her eyes. Jisoo heard small sobs coming from the younger girl.

She sit down beside Chaeng, trying to gauge her next action.

"Chae."

"Go away."

"I'm sorry. I really am. It's not your fault I'm just stressed."

"Can i touch you?"

Chaeyoung looks up and Jisoo could see her eyes were red and cheeks so puffed from crying. She gave a small nod and that was the only sign for jisoo to quickly hug the younger girl tight.

"I love you. I will never do that again to you. I promise okay."

"Promise unnie."

"Promise."

Jisoo cups both of Chaeng's cheeks with her hand and wipes the fallen tears.

"Aish. I'm a bad girlfriend, always making you cry."

"I'm just a cry baby unnie."

"True. And you're my cry baby."

Jisoo smile sweetly. Finally, Chaeyoung give a small smile at jisoo. She brings their lips close together and interlock them in a passionate kiss.

"Hey guys you okay."

"Arghhh."

They break away from their kiss and look at the intruder. Lisa was closing her eyes with both of her hand as if she saw a ghost.

"Yahhh. What are you doing here."

"We were about to ask you for dinner but i guess you have already eaten each other."

Jisoo throw the small pillow on the sofa in Lisa's direction for that remark making the Thai girl let out a loud scream.

"So dinner unnie?"

Jennie ask after finish laughing at Lisa's state.

"Sure."

Jisoo grab Chaeng's hand, kissing it softly. She intertwined their fingers together and walk hand in hand till they reach their vans.

"I will make up to you tonight Jagi."

Jisoo whispers close to Chaeyoung's ears making the girl blushes like crazy.