Oblivious Jisoo - After Inkigayo

They have just finished their Inkigayo stage. The audience was awesome. It has been so long since last they perform with an audience due to covid.

All four of them were just lounging in the waiting room while manager oppa setting up for their next schedule. Well, the other girls are free already and were set to go home only Jisoo needs to go for another shoot instead.

"Jisoo... Your girlfriend will follow us or do we need to drop her to the dorm first before going to Cartier."

"Wait. What girlfriend? I don't have any girlfriend oppa." Jisoo asked confuse with the question.

"I mean Rosie. You and her right?" Jisoo's manager points his finger to Jisoo then Chaeyoung.

Internally Jisoo was screaming. "Why is it everyone keep on insinuating them being together or did she date Chaeyoung unconciously. That is not the reason right?" She thought internally.

Jisoo didn't get to reply when Chaeyoung come skipping towards her happily.

"Jisoonieee...There you are."

"Oppa was asking if you want to follow me to the shoot at Cartier?"

"Ohh..Ani...I don't want to imposed."

"You can join me no worries Chae. That if you got nothing going on now."

Chaeyoung's eyes sparkle at the suggestion. she grabs Jisoo's arm and just clings to them till they reach their van.

Jisoo could hear someone most probably Jennie said "Whipped." before their van door closes.