Oblivious Jisoo - "Oh."

Chaeyoung and Lisa look at their unnies and they look weird. Like they have been caught red handed with something. Especially Jisoo.

"What have you to been up to?"

"Whats with the flush face?"

Both of the girls get inside the living room while Lisa ask.

"Have you been making out in the living room? Gosh you have rooms guys. Get your freak on there not here."

Lisa was only joking. It was just a stupid joke but someone did take it too seriously.

Chaeyoung seeing the older girls like that. Her mind was reeling. It couldn't be right? Jennie told her that she and Jisoo is just friends so no need to worry.

She suddenly was overcome with this weird feelings in her chest. Chaeyoung couldn't breath. She just drop whatever that she was carrying then quickly runs to her room slamming the door shut.

"Oh fuck." Jisoo cursed.

Jennie taps Jisoo's arm and said.

"Unnie, go get your girl."

Jisoo didn't miss a bit and quickly went to the younger's bedroom.

Jennie give a signal for Lisa to come closer then without warning slap the back of her head hard.

"Ouch Hey! What's that for?"

"You almost ruined everything you dimwit!"

Jisoo reach Chaeyoung's door. Thankful that the girl didn't lock them shut or Jisoo might just broke it down.

She opens it and saw Chaeyoung's back turned away from her. A low sniffle from the girl curling on the bed.

"Hey...Chae....Chaeyoung."

Jisoo ask softly rubbing the younger's back with her hand.

"What! Go back to your girlfriend."

"But I'm your girlfriend right?"

Chaeyoung turn quickly hearing that statement out of Jisoo's mouth.

Now Jisoo could really look at her. Her eyes are puffed red. Cheeks almost look swolen. Making her more chipmunk than human.

"There you are..."

Jisoo wipe a few of remaining tears away. Rubbing her thumb back and forth on those puffy cheeks.

"What do you mean Jisoonie?"

"I know Chae...I know."

Chaeyoung eyes widen. She seems to know what Jisoo is talking about.

"How?"

"Jennie explain it to me. Well, almost at the point of teasing my oblivious self and sorry I'm a pabo only now realizing it. That's why I'm flushed red back there. I was thinking on what to do next."

"What do you wanna do unnie...?"

Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung and smile softly.

"This."

Jisoo lowers her head capturing soft lips with her own nibbling a bit on the bottom lip before pulling away. Chaeyoung chase her lips again for a second, third then finally the fourth kiss.

She laid beside Chaeyoung looking up the ceiling breathing heavily.

"Oh."

Jisoo turns to Chaeyoung

"Just oh Chae? I'm hurt."

Chaeyoung turns to look at Jisoo properly.

"Well to be honest that was hot as fuck."

"Wow. Park Chaeyoung cursing. I didn't know you could do that."

"I can do more than curse unnie."

Chae's fingers started to rubs small circle under Jisoo's sweatshirt. Feeling the rigid abs unclothed.

"Mmmmm...Ah...Wait."

Jisoo stop the hand movement.

"We can't do 'it'. The others are here Chae."

"Just be quite then baby."

Jisoo gulp. What did she just got herself into.

And that day Jisoo learn that Chaeyoung could do more than curse. Her fingers are really really really talented.

Jisoo never thought that she would be devoured by a blonde goddess like a full course meal.