Oblivious Jisoo - RINGGG

RINGGG

"Alice? Well that's weird calling at this hour."

Jisoo picks up the call then Alice was rambling non stop.

"Jisoo! Thank God. Where the heck is your girlfriend. I couldn't find her and she is not answering the phone. God this girl giving me headache."

"What girlfriend. Oh God with this question again." Jisoo said frustrated with the repetitive questions.

"Rosie Jisooo...Roseanne Park Chaeyoung. Where did the kid go?"

"Ohh..Well, she is with me currently. She sleeps with me tonight."

Jisoo looks down and saw Chaeyoung snuggle closer to her sleeping peacefully. Her hand grips tightly on Jisoo's sleep shirt. Oh that's cute.

Jisoo was just settling on the bed when Chaeyoung burst through her doors saying that she misses her. Well, what did Jisoo do its not her fault. She just let the taller girl snuggle into her and soon she fall asleep like a baby.

"Nope...Don't tell me the details. It's my baby sister Jisoo. The audicity."

"What details! She really is sleeping with me right now."

"Oookayyy.....Just when she 'wakes up' please tell her to call mom and dad. She forgot her phone. They are worried sick."

"Sure. Sure. Eh wait why did you call Chaengie my girlfriend."

"Really Jisoo?"

And Alice just ended the call leaving a confuse Jisoo and clingy Chaengie alone that night.