Before LA (Tiny bit of smut)

"Baby I'll be going to LA first with Jennie unnie."

"Eh wae, not together?"

"She wanted to go to Ariana's birthday party and I'm thinking about meeting Halsey and Anthony."

"Ah Halsey."

Jisoo suddenly went silent after hearing that name. Jisoo was snuggling close with Chaeyoung on the bed. Her head resting on Chaeng's chest.

Chaeyoung noticing the pregnant silent from the older girl, quickly ask.

"Hey...You okay unnie."

"......"

"Unnie....Baby.."

Chaeng poke Jisoo's cheek trying to get some sort of reaction from the older girl.

"Remember I'm your girlfriend."

"Ahh...Ok you're cute when you're jealous baby."

Jisoo gets up from her resting position while puffing her cheeks and wraps both of her arms around her body. Sulking.

"I'm not jealous."

"Aish jinja. Don't be like this."

"I know you and Halsey did something before and don't deny it."

"What. We just hangout."

"Just hangout my ass."

Chaeyoung gave out a small laugh and sits up facing Jisoo. She pride open the older girl's arms from hugging herself and brings it around her body. She kissed Jisoo softly and then put their forehead together.

"Whatever it is...It's all in the past. She's a good friend."

"I don't like that."

"She is a good person unnie. And I'm yours now right. I will never hurt you."

"I know. Haish. I'm sorry im just insecure."

Jisoo apologize suddenly feeling dumb and moved at the way Chae talk to her. She really does have a very soft spot on this girl.

"Do you have anywhere to go today?"

"No. My schedule is clear. Why?"

"Well, we will never getting out of this bed today."

"Why......Eekk"

Before Jisoo could question further, Chaeyoung was on top of her kissing her passionately. She lets out a loud giggles when small kisses were laid around her neck.

That kiss turns into soft moans and pleas.

"Ahh....Chae..."

"Mouth or fingers baby."

"Just....I need you."

"I'm not moving until you tell me Jisoo."

Chaeyoung continue to nibble lower till she reach her pants. The blonde lower down her pants leaving only her undies.

She kissed Jisoo's clothed mound and look up at the older girl.

"What do you need baby. Tell me."

"I....Ah...Anything Chae..."

Chaeyoung give a tentative lick but its not enough. Her underwear is not yet removed. Jisoo was being relentless now.

"Both! Please Chae."

"Oh greedy but since you're being a good girl now I'll comply."

Chaeyoung hastly remove the last barrier almost ripping her underwear in half.

"Heyy...That's expensive."

"I'll just buy the store if you love them so much."

"You cocky little......Ahhhh"

Jisoo didn't get to finish what she was saying when Chaeng inserted two fingers inside her pussy.

"You're so tight inside. Gripping my fingers like this."

The younger girl keep on curling and uncurling her fingers hitting the spot like clockwork. She basicly knows more about Jisoo's body than the girl herself.

"Kiss me Chae."

Chaeyoung knows Jisoo is almost cumming when she ask for kisses. She goes up and kiss Jisoo sloppily, tongue and saliva mingling with one another.

She never stop her fingers only moving faster than before. It was when a third finger was inserted Jisoo cries out a long orgasm.

"Ahhhhh....Chae....I'm cummingggg!"

Chaeyoung stop moving her fingers, feeling the walls tightening in a death grip. Jisoo was panting, trying to catch her breath.

"You okay baby."

"Mmmmm."

Chaeng was about to remove her fingers but Jisoo grab her wrist, stopping her movement.

"Keep it inside. I want to feel you longer."

She knows that she will have cramps in her hand but Jisoo asking for her to be inside longer is such a turn on so she let it be.

Chaeyoung wraps her free hand around Jisoo's small waist, bringing her head to rest on her chest like their earlier position.

"You promise that we won't get out of this bed right."

"Yepp and I'm sticking to that promise just sleep now baby. I know you have been so tired with filming lately. I'll be here."

"Mmkay..."

She heard a soft snore coming from Jisoo after a while.

"I'm gonna miss you when I go to LA baby."

She kissed Jisoo's forehead and rest her head on top of Jisoo's before succumbing to sleep.

They woke up an hour later with Chaeyoung almost cursing at her cramp fingers but she did keep her promise to Jisoo.

Chaeyoung still have her mouth and also the strap on they bought last time.

It's gonna be a long day.